opinion on test only cycle

butkus

What is better to build lean mass with only test E ?

wk 1-20 350 mg test enanthate

or

wk 1-10 700 mg test enanthate

Thanks bros

What's your experience bro? Not too many people here (not even the vets) do 20 week cycles. Stick to a 12 week cycle at 500-700mgs,and you should do well. Just remember to eat. By the end of the cycle you should be eating like you breathe. It just comes naturally :D

i would go the 700mg of test e for 20 weeks, but would add something else. you can get lean on any cycle it all depends on your diet and cardio

I like staying on, the only problem is can you keep up with the protien,carbs,calories,fats that you have to eat as your getting bigger if your not able to increase your not going to grow, my theory is the longer your body has to adjust to your new gains in theory the easier it will keep them, also i dont like the idea of a single compound for that long i would add something like Eq(400,600mg) at week 7 and run it till week 19 and run post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after last enanthate shot.

i am a firm believer that the longer your body is at a certian weight the harder your body fights to stay at that weight

butkus said:
What is better to build lean mass with only test E ?

wk 1-20 350 mg test enanthate

or

wk 1-10 700 mg test enanthate

Thanks bros
recovery can get tougher the longer you stay on cycle . hcg at 500 iu every week becomes almost a necessity on longer cycles and a proper post cycle therapy (pct) is a must unless you plan on going on hrt for life
that being said i like the idea of a long moderate dose cycle , sides should be minimal at that dose and the extra time should allow your body to adjust to its new size . i usually dont like less than 12 weeks with longer ester gear like eth,cyp,eq,deca,etc. so even if you decide not to go with 20 weeks consider a compromise , something like 500 mg a week for 12-15 weeks . :)

Back