Opinions on Liquidex...

Reptilicus

Desperate Bodybuilder
Opinions on LDex for PCT...Dosages, stacking, etc...I've come into possesion of some, need practical real world info... :help:

It can be used in the first two weeks for post cycle therapy (pct), as long as you add nolva. Ldex won't help you get things going like nolva will. Pheedno had a very successful post cycle therapy (pct) protocol that was essentially:
Days:
1-30 100mg clomid ED
1-30 20mg nolva ED
1-14 .25mg l-dex ED
31-40 10mg nolva ED

Swellin said:
It can be used in the first two weeks for post cycle therapy (pct), as long as you add nolva. Ldex won't help you get things going like nolva will. Pheedno had a very successful post cycle therapy (pct) protocol that was essentially:
Days:
1-30 100mg clomid ED
1-30 20mg nolva ED
1-14 .25mg l-dex ED
31-40 10mg nolva ED
Hell, if ur gonna run nolva straight thru like that, why even bother with the LDex?..I read that people were getting good results running it in place of nolva, looks like that might not be the case, at least according to Pheedno (BTW, I refuse to use Clomid!)...This is baffling... :scratchhe

fucking awesome....especially the research-ology .... great product & quality....support our site....1mg a EOD or every 3 days and its cheap...... letro is good too....

Back