Optimum Pharma Good on Their Word!

cybrsage

I wanted to post my experience with OP recently.

I ordered a bunch of stuff from Optimum Pharma and used the standard shipping method. The standard shipping method is a bit dicey, none of which is the fault of OP. The USPS has a horrible tendency to not update their tracking info. The package entered the USPS as expected, but the USPS never updated the fact they received it...which meant there was never another update from the USPS. There is another shipping method that costs a little more, called Express or something like that. Express gets the stuff to you VERY quickly, as in a handful of days. Seriously, it is fast. If you order from OP, I HIGHLY recommend using Express Shipping.

Back to my experience:

I must say, I was a bit perturbed by the vanishing of the order. The originating postal service said they gave it to the USPS, the USPS said they never got it...a mess. After waiting over a month for the shipment, OP sent me a new shipment via Express. I got it a few days later - it was so fast! I ordered a bunch of Deca and it seems legit to me...at least the results I am seeing while on it are akin to what others have said they see while on Deca. I have noticed my joints are all feeling VERY nicely - except my left wrist, which I hurt in a fall (I woke up at night having to pee something terrible and forgot about the plantar fasciitis I have...put my weight on that foot and my body collapsed - hit my wrist on the side of the bed. I count myself lucky I did not also pee myself right then...)

The big thing is, they sent me a new shipment even though the old shipment was never seized or such. I cannot say if other companies are willing to do that, but OP certainly is. That was a big deal to me. I got the new shipment of my Deca - which I was waiting on to start a bulk with 3J.

Now - to add to it all, the original shipment just arrived...a few months after it went missing and was replaced. I emailed OP to find out what I should do with it. I suspect they will tell me to keep it but will update this post when they tell me what to do.

Just wanted everyone to know that your order is replaced if the USPS makes it vanish!

That's always a good thing! I know that things get jacked up sometimes with orders in the mail or on the suppliers end, however it's nice to know that you do get your shit!

Hey everyone if anyone's looking into optimum and is skeptical about it, I'm here to help! I'm a new athlete at optimum and have been using there gear for over a year now, PM me for any questions about products and remember to put "Bryan the brute sent me" when placing orders for freebies, best regards

I wanted to also get some of thier blends, BUT how would you use the 4 ester test mix? EOD in small amounts? Brute, you know about that?
thanks,

Last edited:
Last week was the first time ordering with OP and I used the Express Shipping it was quick and easy rite to my home

I just to order from them, never ever had an issue with the delivery, Great Company, alway used standard shipping without any problem

I wanted to also get some of thier blends, BUT how would you use the 4 ester test mix? EOD in small amounts? Brute, you know about that?
thanks,
You can use 4 ester Test mix like Cypio or Enanthate, the advantage is big dosage . I shoot every 3 days 1 ml when i bulk. Gives around 750 mg Test per week

I have used OP many times. And only once did I have an order not show. It was at the holidays so i was not suprised. after 3 weeks of communications (very helpful) They re-sent and everything was great!! OP is a great product and great customer service!!

I have used OP many times. And only once did I have an order not show. It was at the holidays so i was not suprised. after 3 weeks of communications (very helpful) They re-sent and everything was great!! OP is a great product and great customer service!!
Yes Bro,
Your orders are always safe with Optimum Pharma ...
We are here for you to stay focused on your Diet and Lifting and dont worry about the Roids you use :)

Back