Optimum Pharma In the House!

hopefully OP (optimum/DR.) responds to one of my 7 pm's, 2 of which came after he told me to resend them after i mentioned i did not get a reply to the first 5 i send over months here, about an order that never made it... Hope everything is ok with them...

hopefully OP (optimum/DR.) responds to one of my 7 pm's, 2 of which came after he told me to resend them after i mentioned i did not get a reply to the first 5 i send over months here, about an order that never made it... Hope everything is ok with them...

That sucks man I hope it shows up for you. I hope so too, I just placed my second order and threw down some serious bones, bought multiple cycles this time. I have confidence though since my last order went smoothly. But you never know nothings ever a guarantee that's the shitty part. Not at least until your natty test is low enough and then you can get a Rx for it. When that day comes blast and cruise til I die or just explode. Lol.

Back to my question though...for the guys with anadrol experience would you recommend 50mg/day or 100mg/day; run for only 4 weeks or 6? Thanks...

Beefyyy with the Anadrol I ran 25mgs at 7am and 25mgs at 7pm. So 25mgs PO BID. I only needed 50mg q day to have crazy gains! I also was on 400 of Test Cyp IM q 7 days. I was on the Anadrol for 6 weeks. It was by far FAR the best gains ever. But....This was the original Anadrol 50 made by syntex

Beefyyy with the Anadrol I ran 25mgs at 7am and 25mgs at 7pm. So 25mgs PO BID. I only needed 50mg q day to have crazy gains! I also was on 400 of Test Cyp IM q 7 days. I was on the Anadrol for 6 weeks. It was by far FAR the best gains ever. But....This was the original Anadrol 50 made by syntex

Thanks for the input jjflex. I'm thinking I will start with 50mg and just see how my body reacts.

Bump hows the cycle treating you sir. About to order them myself.

I posted my results and pic of the original cycle in my post above on march 19th and 20th. Just scroll up to see ^^^^^^^. As for my test mast cycle I am waiting on the gear to arrive from OP. Will keep you posted.

Hey new to the forums and doing my research.. was wondering if anyone could hook me up with some solid advice about op Pharm and the gear?

Last edited:
Well my second order has been in customs for 16 days now so I guess I'm not going to get my order.... Fackin fack! :rant:

Back