Optimum Pharma In the House!

Curious about beefy order in customs. Did it arrive? If they leave little sticker saying to pick up at post office do not go trust me.

I tried to pm dr also but not enough posts maybe?

Can he pm me?

Need 50 posts to pm Zack, I read the rules you should too. Google is a nice tool too! And yes can't wait to try some OP!

Ive curious bout these guys also. Look forward to feed back. After 4 days already feeling it...didnt know u could see results that fast! :)

Anybody use credit card to order from them

that is just a horrible idea, and i cant believe they take credit cards.

but on another note how is their gear these days? any unbiased opinions from vets?
i have personally tried their gear many years ago. and i remember it being under dosed. however it did work tho, but had very bad pip

And a guy that was told to resends the pm's you never got and did, means what to you?

Im not interested in using any of your products at this point nor do i feel comfortable in sending any of my friends your way with having to wait over a year for reply?
I put off a cycle due to you wanting me to try your products! thats what pissis me off most! put it off for 3 months till i said screw it and used another lab!! just dont offer anything if you are not going to follow through with your promises or and respond to your PM's..
this is a joke.. I have been in this game for years and this is the worst CS I have ever had to deal with in my life.

well i've used OP for my last 6 orders...
and i send all of my buddies to OP
has never been any issues with any sort of communication or the orders.

Back