Optimum pharma*** the real deal !!!

little one

I don't normally post a lot but I do read a bunch. I wanted to take the time and share with everyone my last experience with OP. I think their quality has been proven and demonstrated time and time again so this is not meant to highlight how great they are, we all know that by now.

In the past I have ordered twice from OP and have top notch results in every aspect, from ordering to dosages. Right at the first of this year I placed my third order. As many ology members know by now this time was somewhat difficult to pass through customs and as a result I received THREE seizure notifications from our federal friends.

Now, after the first letter I asked Doc P. what I should do and without anything else I had an email waiting in my in box with a new shipping / tracking number. Again I got another letter from our federal friends. I had provided a different address as some of you suggested but this did not yield better results. Once AGAIN Optimum Pharma re-shipped my entire order for the THIRD time and to another address. One day shy of one week I received my order in full.

I think it is important to inform everyone that my order was big enough that it qualified for three free choices as they advertise. And YES I received my order and the extra "gifts" as they call it.

I can not think of ANY company that would be willing to send the same order over let alone THREE times after only being paid for the first. Honestly, they held up their end just by shipping it the first time and the seizures are not their fault and are a risk when ordering non domestic. I am not sure what OP's mark up is on their products but after GIVING me three free choices and sending out the order in full three separate times, it is hard to believe that they made any money off of my order. FYI i chose anavar for all of my three free choices and that is not cheap.

So if they didn't make any money off of me, they are an UGL, non domestic, cary legit high quality gear and have great reps on ology... I figure not only did they earn my business for all of my future orders but I should share my experience so everyone can see how great these guys are and hopefully send some business their way.

I can not thank OP and their reps enough. If you are reading and wondering if you should go with these guys the answer is YES. Thank you again.

Correction: sorry I just realized it sounds wrong. I had a total of THREE seizures and OP re-shipped my order a total of FOUR times.

Thats why they been here so long. Ive seen a few bloodtests since the Christmas rush (when they were tossing in freebies left and right for people...including upgraded shipping if I remember right) and the results always came back indicating gear is properly dosed or overdosed. Sometimes when the 250mg has bite..its cuz it has every bit of 250mgs, probably higjer based on bloodtest I saw.

When I do my first cycle I wanna go with OP, everyone seems to have a really good experience with them. It seems like the best choice now that Pinnacle isn't around :-(

Seized 3 times .... sounds to me like there packaging sucks and that's why its getting nailed repeatedly..

Seized 3 times .... sounds to me like there packaging sucks and that's why its getting nailed repeatedly..

I think it is because it is coming from Turkey, which is a non EU country. The packages are more likely to be searched, given that Eastern European countries have very loose laws with drugs/other substances.

I think it is because it is coming from Turkey, which is a non EU country. The packages are more likely to be searched, given that Eastern European countries have very loose laws with drugs/other substances.

I would agree here.

does it seem like lately it's eased up a little? I've ordered from OP in the past and theyve always came thru, needing to order sum tren for my next cycle though

I think so. I got it 6 days later. I remember around the first of the year there were a ton of posts from a lot of labs (all non domestic) that were having trouble getting through. But even then, OP kept re sending it to me and that is why i wanted to give them a shout out.

This was my third time ordering from them and all of them looked about the same. I don't think that was the problem but you never know.

This was my third time ordering from them and all of them looked about the same. I don't think that was the problem but you never know.

Im glad you got your stuff bro... youll see after you've been around a bit youll have more domestic sources then youll know
what to do with. I haven't messed with international and customs in a long time.. I like my order to arrive in 3 days priority mail domestic.

^^it doesn't seem like there is a lot of domestic sources now that pinnacle is gone. I mean op ep and aml are all international.

Don't get me wrong I love the human grade amps and such that international offers but a good domestic ug labs will cost you 1/3 the price and quality product with $10 shipping that arrives on your doorstep in under a week...
Stay safe brother

That is really good to know. I was gonna go for OP for my first cycle but maybe now I will wait til I can find a reliable domestic source.

Back