Oral Powder Stability

bleachcola

Does anyone know for a fact that oral Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) aren't degraded in anyway when suspended in alcohol (vodka, 151, everclear, etc.)? I'm going to be getting ahold of some dbol powder, and I'm hesitant to suspend it in alcohol like most people do. I'm considering adding a cutting agent to it and just weighing it out individually for each dose instead.

bleachcola said:
Does anyone know for a fact that oral Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) aren't degraded in anyway when suspended in alcohol (vodka, 151, everclear, etc.)? I'm going to be getting ahold of some dbol powder, and I'm hesitant to suspend it in alcohol like most people do. I'm considering adding a cutting agent to it and just weighing it out individually for each dose instead.

I have mine in EC and I have been on for 3 weeks at 40mgED. Got some good strength so far and a little bloat, seems OK to me!!

JohnnyB said:
I use grapeseed oil and shake it up before each use.

JohnnyB

How does that insure accurate dosing? Doesnt it need to be suspended? How would I make it so Anavar is completely suspended?

suspension is just that, if it wont dissolve into a solution it called a suspension, therefore you need to shake it up, like Winstrol (winny). Yeah, its not 100% accurate, but its not bad either

Post back from the past!

I would not mix it in oil. Looking back on last week I would not mix it in fluid either aka peg400 and Everclear. Best to cap. Its a bitch but in the end you will be happy.

The reason.. I cant get the damn anavar to mix with the fluid! ERR

best way to make a suspension in my opinion is to use glycerine. i always use around 70% glycerine and the other 30% vodka (40% alcohol) the vodka is in there to thin out the mix a little. the best way to do it is make it a solution at first and then when it cools shake the sh!t out of it and it suspends perfectly. when you suspend powders in oil alot of the time the next day most of the powder will be at the bottle of the bottle. with the glycerine the powder is always evenly suspended. i can elaborate more if anyone is interested in trying the method

Back