Oral vs Injectable doses.

Knot

SCAMMER - banned
Whenever you turn and oral steroid into a injectable do you still use the same amount of mg's as a dosage? So say I want 50mg of d-bol in oral, would I still use 50 mg's of injectable? Also, when making oral steroids, can you just buy the powder and put the powder in a capsule, is a "filler" really needed?

Last edited:
When making orals from raws it's easier and more accurate to make them as a liquid. As for your first question I don't know. I've never made injectable orals. I'm sure someone with the experience will chime in.

You use the same amount. You can drink your injectable FYI if you don't want to inject.

Yes its the same dose. You need a filler. Think about it. The amount of sugar in a sugar packet is around 1-2 grams (1000-2000mg). So that would be 20-40 dbol dosages at 50mg each. So think about it, thats not a lot of sugar for 50mg so you need a filler. Gets even trickier when you are trying to cap arimidex at 1mg capsules, etc.

Yes its the same dose. You need a filler. Think about it. The amount of sugar in a sugar packet is around 1-2 grams (1000-2000mg). So that would be 20-40 dbol dosages at 50mg each. So think about it, thats not a lot of sugar for 50mg so you need a filler. Gets even trickier when you are trying to cap arimidex at 1mg capsules, etc.

Honestly I didn't quite get what you said, can't I get a 400mg capsule, put 10mg of d-bol in it and it just be as simple as that? Or do I need to add 390mg of baking soda or any other filler in it?

Honestly I didn't quite get what you said, can't I get a 400mg capsule, put 10mg of d-bol in it and it just be as simple as that? Or do I need to add 390mg of baking soda or any other filler in it?

You could BUT have you ever tried to do that before? It's incredibly difficult to accurately gauge. 10mg is a spec of dust.

You could BUT have you ever tried to do that before? It's incredibly difficult to accurately gauge. 10mg is a spec of dust.

How would you suggest doing it? I was going to follow this.
basskilleronline.com/steroids-capping-powders.shtml

How would you suggest doing it? I was going to follow this.
basskilleronline.com/steroids-capping-powders.shtml

in all honesty i wouldnt bother with capping. trying to cap 10mg is crazy. do the math and get your final figures then you can add the bulk of the powder to the liquid and get a perfect mg/ml ratio.

easiest way to do this is heat up gylcerine in the microwave for 20 - 30 seconds. drop your powder in. watch it melt. add your alcohol. glycerine to alcohol raito should be 50:50. and your done. perfect suspension that only takes less then 5 minutes.

alternatively you can spend your whole day measuring out 10mg doses and putting it into individual caps - i dont think recommends this option

in all honesty i wouldnt bother with capping. trying to cap 10mg is crazy. do the math and get your final figures then you can add the bulk of the powder to the liquid and get a perfect mg/ml ratio.

easiest way to do this is heat up gylcerine in the microwave for 20 - 30 seconds. drop your powder in. watch it melt. add your alcohol. glycerine to alcohol raito should be 50:50. and your done. perfect suspension that only takes less then 5 minutes.

alternatively you can spend your whole day measuring out 10mg doses and putting it into individual caps - i dont think recommends this option

I want these in capsules because these are also for friends. Did you go to the link I posted, I think that is the best possible way to get as accurate as possible

I want these in capsules because these are also for friends. Did you go to the link I posted, I think that is the best possible way to get as accurate as possible

Mate, buy yourself some Bacardi 151 and some dropper bottles. Throw your Anavar in with the alcohol and pour into dropper bottles. BOOM. Shake, draw, swallow.

you realize you dont dose out cap per cap right? you add a bunch of raw powder and add fillter to calculate the dose you want per size of cap and then you just start filling caps... you dont weigh out every dose....

My friends love my liquid orals lol. If your telling me if you made a batch of liquid var, dbol, drol or whatever the Substance your friends wouldn't take it? If that's the case you might need to make some new friends.

Caps (depending on size) can hold a few 100mgs. So to have enough filler to fill a cap plus your little 10mg dose. Your gonna mix 20 or 30g of powder with 1 or 2g of raws, mix it in a bowl. Then cap it and expect to have an accurate dose of 10mg of gear per cap. Do you start to see how there's not really an accurate way to get 10mg in the capsule?

I'm not telling you not to do it by all means go ahead. But I've done both ways and once you go liquid you won't even bother with caps. And it's also very possible to take an accurate 10mg dose or smaller via liquid.

And how do you dose this?

Easy, brother. Determine how much the hormone will displace the final volume (about .8 for Anavar? - have a Google) and fill the rest with alcohol. You CAN use PEG300/400 if you want the Anavar to remain suspended, but the quickest way to solve this problem is to just shake the bottle before you dose. So for example, about 1.5ish grams of powder in 49mls of alchol will yield a liquid oral that is 10mg/ml. Measure a ml on a plunger each dose and you're sweet.

Easy, brother. Determine how much the hormone will displace the final volume (about .8 for Anavar? - have a Google) and fill the rest with alcohol. You CAN use PEG300/400 if you want the Anavar to remain suspended, but the quickest way to solve this problem is to just shake the bottle before you dose. So for example, about 1.5ish grams of powder in 49mls of alchol will yield a liquid oral that is 10mg/ml. Measure a ml on a plunger each dose and you're sweet.

Thank you! Although I can't find a list of the powders and how much they displace

Back