Orals screwing up my ability to gain from injectables?

haulinbass

I just don't get it.. I have been running prohormones for a couple years before using injectables. Every single cycle I put on atleast a total of 17lbs. I have even hit 21lbs and yeah I understand that isn't all lean muscle gains. This is the second time I have ran injectables and they haven't done jack shit. The same shit I use I get for a couple of my friends and they get fantastic results. Undeniable that my shit is good to go. This has nothing to do with my training, I gain big time off of pro-hormones such as M-drol. I train way better, way smarter, and eat way better than my friends who blow up off the shit we get. I'm also bigger and stronger than them easily, just to show I know enough about what I'm doing.

The first time I kick started my test cycle with M-drol first 5 weeks. Gained 18lbs, continued the Test-E at 500mgs for the next 5 weeks with NOT a single gain in strength. Not one single rep, Lost about 2-3lbs of muscle during this time period. I got pissed and ran Tren-A at week 10ish for 5 weeks. All this Tren did over 5 weeks was gain about 3 reps or so on most of my lifts. Hell I coulda done that natural in 3 weeks. No weight gain. At this time I questioned if maybe M-drol killed my recepters that's why this shit didn't work. So for the sake of finding the answer out, I ran 3 weeks of M-drol because I knew if shit could work, that shit would. Guess what, went up 25-30lbs on all my bigger lifts over 3 weeks and added 6lbs. Couldn't be my receptors.

Okay so now, today I am in the same boat. I ran a small 5 week M-drol cycle about 3 months before before I started this cycle. Blew the hell up on the M-drol once again like always. I started a Tren-A and Test-E cycle. I'm on my 3rd week of Tren. An entire vial of Tren gone. Not a single sign that this shit is doing anything or even is about to start doing anything. Maybe Tren A doesn't fully kick by start of week 3 for some people, but you should for damn sure atleast start getting a noticeable increase in strength. No side effects, no nothing. Just benched today the exact same weight as I did last week.

I'm wondering if maybe this has to do with something that M-drol does to my body. Because it's the only consistent factor in this mess. Both times, M-drol was ran, this time a little further away in a different cycle but still close. Close enough to where if it does something to my body it may still not be back to normal. Last time after I ruled out my receptors trying the M-drol for a second time in the cycle. I did some reading which I can't seem to find again that orals may surpress something in your body, can't remember name. When you come off the oral it rebounds and can tie up all your receptors. I wasn't sure if this was right at the time though, I couldn't find much info on it. Anyone know anything about this?

I'm getting pissed. I could have bought a 10 year supply of M-drol at 3 cycles per year for the price I've spent on all these injectables that hasn't even put an lb on my body.

well your prob not gonna gain 20 pounds every cycle. Sounds like you were severely underweight when you started prohormones. (not at genetic potential) so thats why you gained so much.

also I'd look for another steroid source if I were you...

"maybe M-drol killed my recepters that's why this shit didn't work."

mdrol killed your receptors? I have no idea what that means bro I think your overthinking this whole thing.

get Good gear and grow. all this receptor nonsense means nothing.

Ive done prohormones before and was only impressed with it once. extremely great gains. only problem is I COMPLETELY lost 100% of my gains. I maintained higher cal diet and did not overtrain but stayed in the gym and lost it all.

prohormones are kinda like creatine. you take it and get good results then as soon as you stop they piss away. I also had worse side effects on prohormones than a high dose dianabol (80mg) and 1000mg testosterone.

have you used the same source every time?
Maybe it's bunk, You could try another source Or keep pining for a few more weeks, get some blood work done. See where your testosterone levels are

You guys know how to read..........?

receptors are generated and die constantly in your body , prohormones did NOT kill your receptors.

this could be a couple of things . you could have reached what most people call genetic potential , the closer you get to mthat the slower gains get. my best guess is diet , every time you get bigger you need more food than ever before . the bigger the machine = the more fuel it needs. once you reach a certain size it can be very hard to constantly [ not most of the time ] take in enough calories AND protein.
even if you think its not diet take 20 minutes of your time and make a post in the diet forum here and ask the mod 3J for help / give him all of your stats , cycle historys and a VERY detailed list of your diet.

have you used the same source every time?
Maybe it's bunk, You could try another source Or keep pining for a few more weeks, get some blood work done. See where your testosterone levels are

Yeah everytime. Gave the same shit from te exact same batch to my friends and they blew up like balloons. Shits not bunk, not a chance. I watched them, kept an eye on their weight, strength. They were on steroids for sure, no denying it.

receptors are generated and die constantly in your body , prohormones did NOT kill your receptors.

this could be a couple of things . you could have reached what most people call genetic potential , the closer you get to mthat the slower gains get. my best guess is diet , every time you get bigger you need more food than ever before . the bigger the machine = the more fuel it needs. once you reach a certain size it can be very hard to constantly [ not most of the time ] take in enough calories AND protein.
even if you think its not diet take 20 minutes of your time and make a post in the diet forum here and ask the mod 3J for help / give him all of your stats , cycle historys and a VERY detailed list of your diet.

I didn't exactly mean that it killed my receptors. I meant desensitized them, and I know they even that isn't corrent, but off the top of my head I can't come up with the proper definition of what they do to your receptors. Also as I said in my original post, I ran M-drol again at end of cycle, right after I ran out of Tren Ace which didn't do shit, The M-drol worked, and it worked amazingly. 10lbs on my bench press every week as well as all my other big lifts.

Also yeah I understand im always getting closer to my genetic potential. But I'm not going to lie im well under the strength I have been to during previous cycles. I know for a fact I could take M-drol starting today, and in a week from now I would start going up in strength by 10lbs a week. I would atleast keep that pace going until I got back to as strong as M-drol has made me before. I could understand if I was way stronger going into this cycle than I was at the peak of my last cycle. But i'm not you know. I understand your concern for my diet, and I appreciate it and I will take you up on that. Diets can always be improved. But this is the same diet I ate on my last cycle of M-drol. Blew up on it. Also remember how I said last summer I kick started my Test/tren with m-drol? Well I gained about 18lbs off M-drol cutting during that kickstart. I started bulking when the test wasn't working. I ate more calories on Test/Tren by 1000 calories than I did on M-drol. M-drol won by 18lbs. It is NOT my diet. How can I gain the entire time im on M-drol on the same diet the only change is adding more calories to Tren and Test and not gaining, then keeping the exact same diet and adding M-drol at the end and gaining again?? That 100% proves it is not diet, same goes for training. It is not my training and diet, my gear IS NOT bunk. My friends used the exact same gear and it worked. It HAS to be something that an oral such as M-drol does that effects the effectiveness of other steroids.

I will say this again just to make sure its pointed out. Because it's clear most people replying to this thread didn't read the entire thing. This is a topic where you need to read and understand what i'm saying or your not doing me any good and wasting your own time replying. I do appreciate the efforts that people have taken to atleast look the thread over and willing to help. But like I said, this isn't one of those threads you can just skim over and have a chance to help the guy out.

Anyways what I was going to say... last summer, when this shit happened the first time. I did alot of reading, and I found something that said M-drol supresses something that binds to receptors. So you gain really good on M-drol as your receptors are free, when you come off they rebound and bind to receptors, blocking most of the injectable steroids from reaching. I cannot find where I read this, and i'm hoping someone knows what im trying to speak of. I wasn't sure to believe it or not and thought maybe it was just a fluke. But it happened again and I really think this is the problem. I just would like to find someone who can actually tell me about this.

Because there is 100% NO chance its diet, training, or bunk steroids. If you read my posts you will see why it's not. I have no reason to lie about what i'm writing, i'm trying to be helped. But these things are absolute facts and I want people to understand this. Not everyones bodys work the same, I could be super sensitive to the suppression of whatever these things are called I tried to describe previously. Meaning just because this doesn't happen to most people, doesn't mean it can't happen to someone. If all you can say is it's diet, training, bunk steroids. Than that means your not educated to the level its going to take for the right guy to come here and answer this. I have seen this information before, it exists. But I spent days and hours looking for it the first time, and hoping someone here can just answer it for me and hopefully tell me a little more about it than what I could originally find.

Last edited:
"maybe M-drol killed my recepters that's why this shit didn't work."

Im no expert on it but yeah it makes sense to me M-Drol its supposedly a derirative of the dht steroid methasteron, or masterone and very liver toxic. It super saturates the progestin receptor so it shuts you down hard, and saturates the androgen much like tren. Maybe you should try a different compound or take more time off between cycles. Test alone doesnt neccessairly translate into massive stregth gains. Also the results one gets from AAS is genetic. Some guys get huge while others not so much based on receptors. One example would be shawn ray genetic freak for AAS...my 2 cents

Last edited:

good post dawg

Back