orangey/red tren

That-Guy

hi guys my boy and i were making a few products from some powders we got from a very reliable person from #$%&@ :D sorry guys no free source info here... any way back to my story

he was making the tren as i have never made it my self b4 and well yeah it came out orangey/red.... is this normal did he fuck it up..... he normaly gets his powders of another source... and it never goes orange he was telling me..

is my tren stuffed....?

i hope not the powder cost me a fortune...

I have had tren range from a very light tint to a darker orange color and they all seemed to work very nicely. It seems when I use heat to help disolve the pellets it turns out darker.

Yes it shoudl be fine. Ive seen legit tren in all kinds of shades of light and dark orange, reddish, brownish, golden, you name it. All depends on the manufacturer but the tren is still good to go. Is it a yellowish powder?

DougoeFre5h said:
Yes it shoudl be fine. Ive seen legit tren in all kinds of shades of light and dark orange, reddish, brownish, golden, you name it. All depends on the manufacturer but the tren is still good to go. Is it a yellowish powder?

yep sure is..

What Tren is it??

I only ever convert Tren E it's always very dark orange, similar to the color of iodine.. My powder is obtained legaly so its definatly right..(Not showing off!,just confirming it right!)

MM

Its good to go.

Back