Order Bio-Tech Winny but I got Primo

Pinn Winstrol (winny) is g2g, and yes, run the oral Winstrol (winny) with your test...just don't wanna do an oral only cycle. As far as primo goes, love the stuff. Have run dose as low s 300-400 mg wk with good results. Obviously the more the better, but it is a damn expensive aas to run 16 weeks, but worth it imo...

Last edited:
If successful UGL, they take pics of every shipment. Complain, but be polite (really polite), give order number and, if they are worth 2 shits, they'll send you the right shit.

My recent order was fucked up twice, but fixed both times. I feel like civility and politeness are the keys to getting what you want from customer service. I read a lot of complaints about the UGL I went through about not pulling through on mistakes. I don't doubt these things happened, but the tone of complaints on message boards made me think they had the same tone with the UGL's customer service, and that probably had something to do with it.

Last edited:
bio tech is great gear..I had good results on there primo just running 300mg a weeek. I was suprised on there pricing on it tho...wasnt to bad on the vp site..but now it seems down for some reason..anyone pm me a new url the found is legit. thanks

bio tech is great gear..I had good results on there primo just running 300mg a weeek. I was suprised on there pricing on it tho...wasnt to bad on the vp site..but now it seems down for some reason..anyone pm me a new url the found is legit. thanks

You really need to stop bumping every thread about Bio Tech and asking for someone to give you the source. Its frankly disgusting AND against the rules. Read the rules before you get banned newbie

sorry...but i thought after reading your message on one of them that it was ok to do so?

"If this place is still G2G Id be a happy man. Its US domestic only with great prices and good reviews from what Ive read. Just wanting to know if I have the correct url??? Can anyone help me verify this? "

sorry...but i thought after reading your message on one of them that it was ok to do so?

"If this place is still G2G Id be a happy man. Its US domestic only with great prices and good reviews from what Ive read. Just wanting to know if I have the correct url??? Can anyone help me verify this? "

And how many of those Qs did you find??? 1. If no one responds to one, give it a rest.

We see you like Bio tech but you're going about it the wrong way. Hang around and read posts, contribute and make friends, then once you get over 50 posts...you can PM someone you trust.

BTW, there's many more UGLs here much easier to access than them.

Back