Ordering from PSL. experience please.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maintenance man knew he would get banned when he typed that, he became a martyr when he went against the grain. If you think he typed that for some kind of gain you are wrong, he was just giving YOU all the info he knew and believed.

MM got banned?? Shame... I used to love reading his posts and convos with you and halfwit back when I was still a lurker here.
l

Read below...he's a great guy and funny as hell lol. Halfwit too, but with Halfwit I get to play the man in the relationship :p

Maintenance man knew he would get banned when he typed that, he became a martyr when he went against the grain. If you think he typed that for some kind of gain you are wrong, he was just giving YOU all the info he knew and believed.

I don't think it is strange, either Uncle Z is knocking off PSL or Uncle Z controls PSL. When PSL has a special, uncle Z's webiste has the exact same sale. What a lot of people don't like about uncle Z is that he tends to rip off people that place HUGE orders, which seems strange to me, but I have seen people say that quite often.

Anymore, I'd damned near rather compound my own stuff. Sad state of affairs we have in our "free" country these days...

Well I'm ordering a kit from labmax and I'm testing my tren from psl-euro pharmacies, and I will post the results, I hope to god I didn't spend $650 on fake gear, we shall see

PSL was awesome for me. Ive only ordered once but customer service was on point, emails were responded to with in hours and i revieved my package WAY earlier than expected. they will get my business again. Good luck. Oh and their EP line is great. much better than other labs ive used

PSL line is simply one of the best, MMan was a shill I believe from a competitor trying to make PSL look bad for no reason other then greed

thats my honest assessment after arguing with MM many times, esp in regard to providing us blood work ( which he never did)

Never tried PSL personally, but have heard some good things about them from some buddies of mine. I'd say run a bloodtest and you determine if they're g2g or not.

PSL line is simply one of the best, MMan was a shill I believe from a competitor trying to make PSL look bad for no reason other then greed

thats my honest assessment after arguing with MM many times, esp in regard to providing us blood work ( which he never did)

BULL FUCKING SHIT. that is pure and unadulterated BULLSHIT. He was a regular member that had no ties to any lab or sponsor whatsoever. He had blood work as well on his side. Don't lie or fabricate stories to tarnish the reputation of someone YOU KNOW NOT A FUCKING THING ABOUT.

Now look at the flip side to your silly statement. You ARE A REP FOR THIS LAB. You're the one shilling the bullshit. Stop it now and I'll end it from my end. Keep going and I'll start leaking your little secrets one by one. Don't fuck with me or MM bc he can't come here to defend himself anymore.

Maintenance Man had nothing to gain personally in my opinion. I don't think he was doing anything out of greed or malice.

Lol.
Mm s a shill becuz he spoke about a true story that happened to him with PSL?

Yet you're here sucking PSL dick like they are gods of juice.

Any .com source is bullshit PERIOD

BULL FUCKING SHIT. that is pure and unadulterated BULLSHIT. He was a regular member that had no ties to any lab or sponsor whatsoever. He had blood work as well on his side. Don't lie or fabricate stories to tarnish the reputation of someone YOU KNOW NOT A FUCKING THING ABOUT.

Now look at the flip side to your silly statement. You ARE A REP FOR THIS LAB. You're the one shilling the bullshit. Stop it now and I'll end it from my end. Keep going and I'll start leaking your little secrets one by one. Don't fuck with me or MM bc he can't come here to defend himself anymore.

Heavy Iron and I asked M repeatedly to post labs at IM and RX and he never did.....
I never fabricate good Sir.
He simply never showed anyone proof of his repetitive ax he had to grind.

Maintenance Man had nothing to gain personally in my opinion. I don't think he was doing anything out of greed or malice.

Maybe, I guess I just asked him multiple time at IM, and RX to show us, and he never would enage me directly, so I iterpreted that as some random human positing bull shit.

Its true I rep for PSL, but I keep getting good product over an over again, and its hard for me to not defend them.

If any source faltered that I worked with I would be the first to Openly remove myself from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back