Ordering from PSL. experience please.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavy Iron and I asked M repeatedly to post labs at IM and RX and he never did.....
I never fabricate good Sir.
He simply never showed anyone proof of his repetitive ax he had to grind.

I saw the labs but he was banned from here before posting them. With that kind of BS it ain't worth it to come back here. He found another home and let bygones be bygones knowing he'd never get anything out of it anyway. You calling him a shill for another lab is fabricated. Either that or you have no clue what you're talking about. Should we ask the mod that PM'ed you from his account before he was banned? The same mod who you were ignoring?

Edit* if I get banned for this bullshit I couldn't care less. I don't represent any lab nor do I promote any labs. Look at my post history and tell me otherwise. If I am banned for calling your bull well everyone will know why...

Last edited:
What would posting labs do? I can easy look up some labs online and post them.

Does it mean their mine? You would probly say the same a
Shit to him.

You damn fake steroids sites suck in noobies that have no clue what real gear is like so they think your underdosed/bunk gear is amazing.

But go ahead omega keep pushing for PSL.

Guys most of my post have nothing to do with repping , especially from the beginning when I posted here. And while I rep for PSL now, if I ever got fake or under dosed product or saw selective scamming I would be the first to say something. Like I said getting such great gear over and over again with the same lot numbers being distributed to all its hard for me to accept criticism esp when no labs are shown. And scamming is never an issues since things are so public on forums.............

I have been courted by other sources before and I simply have never been shows the great consistency, packaging, etc as I have seen with PSL.

I gain nothing by being a false person with you all

What would posting labs do? I can easy look up some labs online and post them.

Bro Heavy Iron and I at IM and RX asked for blood work or anything to substantiate MM's criticism that his gear was under dosed, and to no avail. Also at that time others posted labs Clearly showing PSL Test, and other items being properly dosed.

Guys most of my post have nothing to do with repping , especially from the beginning when I posted here. And while I rep for PSL now, if I ever got fake or under dosed product or saw selective scamming I would be the first to say something. Like I said getting such great gear over and over again with the same lot numbers being distributed to all its hard for me to accept criticism esp when no labs are shown. And scamming is never an issues since things are so public on forums.............

I have been courted by other sources before and I simply have never been shows the great consistency, packaging, etc as I have seen with PSL.

I gain nothing by being a false person with you all

Why would a lab give bad gear to a rep? So he'd go around claiming the gear is bad? Great business sense. Give the peopl who rep you good gear to spread the word. Who's to say what everyone else gets? Don't start creating a false dichotomy and taking attention away from the fact MM was no shill and represent no lab. I know who he's buying from now but it's impossible he was shilling for them bc he didnt know them at the time. THATS FACT.

You also conveniently neglected the part about the mod you were ignoring who ordered Omnardens. Would you care to explain how this mod is a shill?

MM is a great guy and has superior knowledge of the AAS game. I would take his word over anyone else's. If he said the gear was bunk, IT'S BUNK!!!!!!!!

Bro Heavy Iron and I at IM and RX asked for blood work or anything to substantiate MM's criticism that his gear was under dosed, and to no avail. Also at that time others posted labs Clearly showing PSL Test, and other items being properly dosed.

You do not realize just exactly how much I know and from whom.

I will say this again....stop talking about MM. It's embarrassing and rude first of all to talk about a man behind his back. Secondly, we both can play the "tarnish reputation game". Stop it here and so will I, continue and we'll go tit for tat

Why would a lab give bad gear to a rep? So he'd go around claiming the gear is bad? Great business sense. Give the peopl who rep you good gear to spread the word. Who's to say what everyone else gets? Don't start creating a false dichotomy and taking attention away from the fact MM was no shill and represent no lab. I know who he's buying from now but it's impossible he was shilling for them bc he didnt know them at the time. THATS FACT.

You also conveniently neglected the part about the mod you were ignoring who ordered Omnardens. Would you care to explain how this mod is a shill?

Uhh ooh....SECRET
Time to let the cat out the bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back