Organon Nile Sustanon (sust) - fake or real?

Lethalius

Organon Nile Sust - fake or real?

Hey bros,

I have attached two closeup images of an amp of organon Sustanon (sust) from Nile Co.
The batch numbers for these amps I received were 97175 and 97169.

Can anyone tell if this amp looks legit?

Thanks,
Leth

Here is a a quasi-shameless bump. Also, assuming this is fake, I am interested to know from a Mod or Admin any advice for the best way to rectify the situation with my src so I am not out the money.

Tough call on that one. Looks legit but ya never know these days. Organaon is one of the fewer counterfeited out there....

gator

Yeah, I am almost positive these are fakes or extremely weak at best. After 3 weeks on them at 1g/wk, my bodyweight is the same with little/no significant strength increase noticed. I know another guy on a different board who says he has the same exact stuff (via my amp pics, batch number etc.) and after 4 wks, he says he's noticed nothing. I normally start feeling sustanon within the 2nd to 3rd week week myself.

I may be wrong on this stuff being fake. Tonight started week 4 and I had a very good workout with strong pumps and vascularity. A bro on AR said he has the exact same amps with same numbers and he gained 24 lbs in 8 weeks on them. So I may stand corrected.

I may be wrong on this stuff being fake. Tonight started week 4 and I had a very good workout with strong pumps and vascularity. A bro on AR said he has the exact same amps with same numbers and he gained 24 lbs in 8 weeks on them. So I may stand corrected.

I have the same stuff but with yellow labeling and it hit at 500 mgs ew at wk 3 and at wk 4 I woke up all swole up.

Give it a lil time.....

gator

I have the same stuff but with yellow labeling and it hit at 500 mgs ew at wk 3 and at wk 4 I woke up all swole up.

Give it a lil time.....

gator

Cool bro. I will definitely keep using it and see how the next couple of weeks go. Hoping for the mass/strength explosion I seek.

Sorry, but I've used a good amount of sus from organon and those are fake. The labeling is way off. I know this is nto what you want to hear, but you asked for opinions. After three weeks, you should really have noticed atleast something, like your appetite increase or small strenght gains.

Back