Real or fake turkish sustanon

ace420

Hello all
First off let me thank you for all the great info on this site. This is my first cycle and first post and am starting week 6 of 500mg sust weekly split monday and thursday. I feel a bit stronger no real weight gain and no crazy sex drive or libido also taking aromasin 12.5 mg eod. Not sure if gear is gtg or a fake here are the pics.
thx

your only 6 weeks into this cycle, did you ever read the steroid profile of sustannon and how long esthers take to react in your body? what about hcg? blodworks?
Have you done blood works at any time before or during this cycle?
stats please, weight, age, height, bf%, cycle history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Age 36 no bloods can’t do them in Canada without family doctor and around my town everyone knows everyone so I don’t want to tell him. First cycle 6 ft 220 lifting 3 years. 3500 cal macro p40 c40 f20. Some say sust gains 10 pounds by now some say not so much contradictory info. Thx

Hello all
First off let me thank you for all the great info on this site. This is my first cycle and first post and am starting week 6 of 500mg sust weekly split monday and thursday. I feel a bit stronger no real weight gain and no crazy sex drive or libido also taking aromasin 12.5 mg eod. Not sure if gear is gtg or a fake here are the pics.
thx
Are you pinning any hcg? how much do you weigh? Where are the pics, be sure to upload them.

220 pounds have Hcg but pinning it after cycle leading up to pct. I thought I posted pics will try again.

Age 36 no bloods can***8217;t do them in Canada without family doctor and around my town everyone knows everyone so I don***8217;t want to tell him. First cycle 6 ft 220 lifting 3 years. 3500 cal macro p40 c40 f20. Some say sust gains 10 pounds by now some say not so much contradictory info. Thx

Sust gains???
A comment like that leads me to believe that you need to do a lot more research bud...

crooked label cannot define if something is good. as for weight gain, what have you been eating? did you read the steroid profiles like mentiomed above?

Yes I did read that sticky it is actually what I planned my cycle off of as well as nightmares cycle for beginners. I eat milos sarckovich diet of different protein every meal about 500cal over tdee. Clean diet under 100 g fat. I look a bit bigger in mirror but not on scale maybe burning fat. Also a few pimples on shoulder and chest. Maybe I just expected more from so many stories of people gaining 25lbs on test only cycle. It’s a learning process for me. Thx milton

Yes I did read that sticky it is actually what I planned my cycle off of as well as nightmares cycle for beginners. I eat milos sarckovich diet of different protein every meal about 500cal over tdee. Clean diet under 100 g fat. I look a bit bigger in mirror but not on scale maybe burning fat. Also a few pimples on shoulder and chest. Maybe I just expected more from so many stories of people gaining 25lbs on test only cycle. It***8217;s a learning process for me. Thx milton

If you are gaining 25lbs on a test cycle, you most likely are not using an ai and sent your estrogen levels sky high.
Idk who gains 25lbs off any cycle unless it's fat and/or water. Something to think about...

I also noticed that when pinning sust in the glute there was no pain like I didn’t even pin it. Is that normal?

Back