Original Epi-strong is avail again at Mr supps for a limited time only!!

hurricane187

Epi-strong is available again at mr supps for a limited time only!Only 500 units are available from what i understand, so get them while you can

where to but epi-strong -->https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/93/Epi-Strong/

Epi-Strong

$49.99

What is Epi-Strong?

Epi-Strong is a powerful supplement used to gain impressive lean size and strength gains with no water retention. Its epic, its strong. Its Epi-Strong

What kind of results can I expect from Epi-Strong?

Epi-Strong is a lean mass builder. You will gain only lean weight and have a very noted increase in strength. There are many factors that go into a training and diet regimen to accurately tell anyone how much strength and size you will gain, but pronounced results are guaranteed.

Something that is valuable about Epi-Strong is that it carries anti-estrogen properties that stack great with aromatizing compounds to control estrogen, or if you want to get dry, vascular and hard. It will give a quality appearance to the physique.

Do I need Post Cycle Therapy after using Epi-Strong?

YES.

A full PCT is always recommended when using Epi-Strong.

When using Epi-Strong, a single bottle will last you 4-6 weeks, dose depending (2 caps or 3 caps per day). You should follow your Epi-Strong cycle with a complete PCT protocol.

What side effects can I get when using Epi-Strong?

Acne, aggression, high blood pressure (HBP), thinning of the hair, and a decline in healthy cholesterol levels.

Do I need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (aromatase inhibitor) when using Epi-Strong?

No you do not. The compound in Epi-Strong has anti-estrogen properties itself and estrogen and gyno related problems are never an issue.

Is Epi-Strong liver toxic?

Yes, it is. All methylated hormones are. You should always use a liver supplement when using methylated oral hormones.

I'm under the age of 21, should I use Epi-Strong?

No. In fact, you should not use any steroid or hormonal product if you are under 21. Your body is already making plenty of natural Testosterone at your age and there is no need to mess with Hormonal products.

I’m an athlete in organized sports, should I use Epi-Strong?

No. Using Epi-Strong to enhance athletic performance in competitive sports is morally wrong and against the rules of every known organized sports leagues. Cheating in sports by a few, is the main reason Steroids are illegal for all of us. Not only are you cheating yourself, but you are also going to get caught. Epi-Strongwill make any drug-tested athlete test positive for WADA banned substances during the cycle.

When taking Epi-Strong, what dose should I take?

Each bottle has 90 capsules with 15mg - 2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol in each capsule.

Typical dose ranges between 15-45mg, which is equal to one (1) to three (3) capsules per day.

It is suggested that first timers user take two (2) capsules per day, yielding a 30mg daily dose.

It is not suggested for even the most advanced user to ever take more than four (3) capsules in any 24hr period. Those with lots of experience and knowledge of this type of product should make a responsible choice. Expect more side effects in the higher doses.

How long can I cycle it for?

The standard length seems to be 4 weeks or 30 days.

im most definatly glad to see it back wont be around for long tho grab them and stock-up guys :idea:

Going to place an order for a few things including this are here any discount codes working right now for MrSupps?

Dudes, no lie, when I was on this stuff I felt alpha as it comes. I prefer helladrol for gains, I respond better to it, but I don't get the same macho feeling. Like i'm king of the jungle.

Dudes, no lie, when I was on this stuff I felt alpha as it comes. I prefer helladrol for gains, I respond better to it, but I don't get the same macho feeling. Like i'm king of the jungle.

I can agree with that. Epi was the first PH I ever used. I remember having this weird feeling of euphoria come on and I didn't know what it was. Pretty shortly there after the lightbulb went off and I figured it out. Love that feeling it gives me!

I can agree with that. Epi was the first PH I ever used. I remember having this weird feeling of euphoria come on and I didn't know what it was. Pretty shortly there after the lightbulb went off and I figured it out. Love that feeling it gives me!

I respond ridiculous to EPI, by far my favorite. Hopefully they have a few more bottles so I can grab some

Back