ostarine (mk2866) by SarmsSearch

orax

Hello,

I have a question about the dosage that contains ostarine by fiols 30ml. :

Usually the dosage is 50 mg / ml, but at SS is 25mg / ml.

Why this difference?

Thank you in advance.

REF :
- SARMS1 : MK-2866 (ostarine) - 50mg / ml @ 30ml
- pureessencesarms : 30 ML Bottle 50 MG/ML
- SarmsSearch : MK-2866 Sample 30ML 25mg/ML

I know psizzle will have better information, but from what I understand about SARMs a lot of it has to do with what is used as the solution in which the SARM is suspended.

Hello,

I have a question about the dosage that contains ostarine by fiols 30ml. :

Usually the dosage is 50 mg / ml, but at SS is 25mg / ml.

Why this difference?

Thank you in advance.

REF :
- SARMS1 : MK-2866 (ostarine) - 50mg / ml @ 30ml
- pureessencesarms : 30 ML Bottle 50 MG/ML
- SarmsSearch : MK-2866 Sample 30ML 25mg/ML

Sarmsearch ....Osta: 25mg per day, one dropper full...Hope this helps. Cheers!

^^^ like he said.. One dose per day. I always took mine 1st thing in the morning. I usually take one of my kids' medicine syringes for a more accurate dose though. I've never cared for the droppers.

If you compare the quality and consistency of the solution of SS with the other two....you'll notice in the other two that the solution is lumpy, thick, and irregular. Often times you have to shake it up to even out the solution. That's because 50mg/mL is a high concentration and has trouble staying in the solution. 25mg/mL is perfect because it's not too concentrated and makes for a nice smooth liquid, and easy dosing. SS does it right..

If you compare the quality and consistency of the solution of SS with the other two....you'll notice in the other two that the solution is lumpy, thick, and irregular. Often times you have to shake it up to even out the solution. That's because 50mg/mL is a high concentration and has trouble staying in the solution. 25mg/mL is perfect because it's not too concentrated and makes for a nice smooth liquid, and easy dosing. SS does it right..

thank you I spoke well of the product concentration to one milliliter.

Good info here. Sorry, I went right over Orax's post calling for me!

Yes, our products are more potent. That's why, although some will be skeptical because of the price, you get more bang for your buck all around. The purest around, potent, and you know what you're putting in your body. So you're paying for peace of mind, too!

I always figured the other guys just lie about the dosage amount to get the sales... a consumer will see 50mg/ml and say hey I get double and pay less. When in reality they are getting 25mg/ml and paying more! Whos gonna check them and see if they are or arent doing that??

Good info here. Sorry, I went right over Orax's post calling for me!

Yes, our products are more potent. That's why, although some will be skeptical because of the price, you get more bang for your buck all around. The purest around, potent, and you know what you're putting in your body. So you're paying for peace of mind, too!

--------

Thank you for your reply =)

for a course of 8 weeks with mk2866 and s4 by SS commander, so you have 2 vials mk2866 + 1 vial s4, it is just?

Thank you in advance.

Yes, please run a log if you can. I LOVE logs, logs both help you see your progress over time AND helps others to see what they can expect in real world use.

What Joz said makes sense about the concentration. A lot of SARMs manufacturers put their product in grain alcohol (such as Everclear) and it honestly tastes horrific. SARMs never actually taste good, but some are far, far worse than others. He is also right about having to shake some SARMs from companies other than SarmsSearch due to the product falling out of solution. If the concentration is too high for their carrier liquid, that happens no matter what you do. As he said, SarmsSearch just does it right.

Last edited:
Yes, please run a log if you can. I LOVE logs, logs both help you see your progress over time AND helps others to see what they can expect in real world use.

What Joz said makes sense about the concentration. A lot of SARMs manufacturers put their product in grain alcohol (such as Everclear) and it honestly tastes horrific. SARMs never actually taste good, but some are far, far worse than others. He is also right about having to shake some SARMs from companies other than SarmsSearch due to the product falling out of solution. If the concentration is too high for their carrier liquid, that happens no matter what you do. As he said, SarmsSearch just does it right.

Yes, you are correct about me being correct about everything I said :)

The higher quality companies seem to go with 25mg/ml. RUI makes theirs at 25mg/ml. My buddy just bought theirs and he said it is a nice solution. The last stuff he got was not like that to the point that he said something to me about it. I had steered him towards rui since I use all their ancillaries. I personally have never used osta but felt comfortable sending him their way since all their stuff is top notch. When he got it he commented to me how much better theirs looked than the last stuff he got. He also was impressed with packaging as well (whatever - thats secondary to me but he was impressed so good for him). Anyway in thinking jozifp is right as far as quality Osta being best made at 25mg/ml.

You can tell that Sarms Search has the highest quality......

Look at their suspension vs other...Sarms Search is FULLY suspended and the suspension is clear Vs crappy products you have to shake.

Back