Out for awhile, exp source

tnarmyng

I've been out of the loop for awhile. Last post was probably last year. Background.. my first source was pinn, and that didn't last long. I heard he got jammed up on here awhile ago.

Then someone pointed me to mine now, which is online, and I believe out of Turkey..? Somewhere over there. You used to be able to order int'l or domestic. Being the cheapskate the I am, I always ordered intl, which took a lot longer, but saved me a penny or two.

Now.. my dilemma: I am trying to get some gear much sooner than the typical 2 and a half to 3 week wait from intl, but they don't offer USA domestic as an option anymore. Only gear around here is bathroom brew junk, and a vet on this forum told me to stay away from that stuff, so I since have.

Can't make it myself, can't buy it local, can't order domestic, don't wanna wait 3 weeks. Fml.

Why is homebrew junk? I bet we all get our raws from the same places, you just have a perceived notion that the bigger UGL's are better and pay for that.

Didn't name any, so I don't believe I broke any of the board rules.
ADenver I think it was the home brew HERE he meant for me to stay away from.

I know there are a million I can find online for domestic, obviously the issue is finding one of the legit ones of that 1,000,000. Seems like each one has both good and bad reviews.

Amen. Not to mention with that big of a profit you'd think they'd put it back into the quality (If it's small/local that'll probably never happen)

I've read a lot. But most posts are old, which I'd say after a year even a good review is worth jack shit, or don't name the guy or site, much less an email or url, which doesn't help my search either

Last edited:
Dude, your answer is all over these threads....just read some.

I've read a lot. But most posts are old, which I'd say after a year even a good review is worth jack shit, or don't name the guy or site, much less an email or url, which doesn't help my search either

Ahh ya, I can produce a bottle of test at 250mg/ml for about 1/20th of the price you pay from UGL's. The markup is unreal.

Amen. Not to mention with that big of a profit you'd think they'd put it back into the quality (If it's small/local that'll probably never happen)

You realize with board rules you can't name those things.

That's my point, can't find what's not there. Just hoping someone will throw me a bone I guess. I found m4b and got an email back, so I'm gonna try 20 questions to feel him out a bit

That's my point, can't find what's not there. Just hoping someone will throw me a bone I guess. I found m4b and got an email back, so I'm gonna try 20 questions to feel him out a bit

Please stop trying to dance around the asking for sources rule. And you have just opened yourself up as a target to get scammed. You should ignore any PM's you may get about sources. Next time stick around and become part of the community. Then you won't face this problem. You will have friends that can help you

Please stop trying to dance around the asking for sources rule. And you have just opened yourself up as a target to get scammed. You should ignore any PM's you may get about sources. Next time stick around and become part of the community. Then you won't face this problem. You will have friends that can help you

Yes, we'll said. All it takes is a little homework and common sense. In the time you have invested in dancing around on this thread, you could have found all of your answers by reading elsewhere. Good luck and be smart.

Back