Overly sensitive to AI which makes dosage a nightmare

kcaples1986

Hey guys, normally i just lurk and read, searching normally gets me the answers i need. But im stuck this time. Im having a hard time with my AI. I have Adex, and i have read that it takes a few days to get blood stable. My issue though is a literal drop of liquid Adex is damn near crashing my estro. I used to think i just had no clue what i was doing, but ive had bloods taken and at this point in the game i can feel pretty easily where im at in terms of estro. My levels will get high, and ill take my 1 little drop and ill feel my estro coming down though the day. But within about 2 days my joints hurt, muscles ache, sex drive is gone... All the typical shit from low estro, By day 4 im about back at that sweet spot, lifts are on point, dick is on point, everything is great. Then about day 6 i have to start over....

So my question is, can i take something else that isnt as strong? Or is there something else that might work better for me. Its a constant ebb and flow with me and it just makes my cycles suffer. Or is this something that i just need to take and keep taking for my levels to finally work themselves out? To me i feel like if i jumped to the recommended .25 eod, id be crashed in a second. But im also not very familiar with how that stuff works, so will my body adjust on its own, or will my estro levels just keep crashing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Some more Info would be helpful.
What does your Current Cycle consist of, as that would help in ascertaining where your Approx. dosage should be.

When you say, "One little Drop", what does that equate to in Mgs.
Also, is your Adex ~ Pharma Grade or Research Grade ?

The other option would be switching to Aromasin as your AI.
With Aromasin, there's No Estrogen Rebound when you stop, as it's a Suicidal Inhibitor.
So once it binds to the Aromatase Enzyme, that bond is Permanent, only New Aromatase Activity can occur............... JP
P.S.
Personally ~ I only use Pharma-Grade Ancillaries ~ this way I know what dose I'm using.
And that's it's Legit !

Are you using a syringe and actually measuring out what your taking or using a dropper? Big difference between the 2. Have you had bloodwork done when you think your crashed or are you assuming that your crashed?

How much of what are you pinning? And aromasin might work better for you although as it's half life is shorter you'll need to dose it more often

Hey guys, normally i just lurk and read, searching normally gets me the answers i need. But im stuck this time. Im having a hard time with my AI. I have Adex, and i have read that it takes a few days to get blood stable. My issue though is a literal drop of liquid Adex is damn near crashing my estro. I used to think i just had no clue what i was doing, but ive had bloods taken and at this point in the game i can feel pretty easily where im at in terms of estro. My levels will get high, and ill take my 1 little drop and ill feel my estro coming down though the day. But within about 2 days my joints hurt, muscles ache, sex drive is gone... All the typical shit from low estro, By day 4 im about back at that sweet spot, lifts are on point, dick is on point, everything is great. Then about day 6 i have to start over....

So my question is, can i take something else that isnt as strong? Or is there something else that might work better for me. Its a constant ebb and flow with me and it just makes my cycles suffer. Or is this something that i just need to take and keep taking for my levels to finally work themselves out? To me i feel like if i jumped to the recommended .25 eod, id be crashed in a second. But im also not very familiar with how that stuff works, so will my body adjust on its own, or will my estro levels just keep crashing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1 little drop and ill feel my estro coming down though the day??/ what does that 1 little drop equate in mg's?

Yeah you need an oral syringe so you know exactly how much you are taking. Personally I hate and don't trust liquid research chems when it comes to my AI. I also can't stand Adex. It makes me hurt as well. I use exemstane and don't have any issues.

I also doubt that anyone on this earth is in tune with there body enough to feel their Estradiol lowering throughout the day. Not saying, just saying

Op you need to get blood work to find out were your estrogen levels are at during different parts of your cycle if your having such a hard time dialing it all in. I've had crazy levels of estrogen in my system and thought I was normal multiple times.

Some research chemical companies might not be reliable but rui has always been dosed properly from what I've seen with there arimidex. I've heard great things about them from some of the smartest people on multiple forums also.

Back