P-GH experience

im under the impression its insertable GABA and gabob(i think thats the other one.)Which is an amino acid in the brain that stimulates the pituitary gland. thats all i understand. by the way you spelled weakness wrong in your signature twistedsteel.

Is this stuff legal? is there a link somewhere to a profile of this stuff? what's the cost on it?
How does it compare to IGF?

never taking igf but i think igf is like insulin and helps with protein synthesis... this stuff just makes you in a better mood and helps you sleep. I Just really dont like 5 minutes after the shot i feel dizzy and i feel like shit... but i have been sleeping better.

its legal but only for "oral" ingestion... its about 72 bucks for a 2 month supply. thats what i bought. its not gear, nor is it a pro-hormone. Its just an amino acid that stimulates the pituitary gland in the brain.

twistedsteel said:
I just did my first shot .5cc in my gut. That is really FUCKED up feeling. It took about 1 1/2 min. to hit me. I got short of breath felt all tingley & mouth tased like I just ate a old beer can. but feel OK now, thats going to take some getting used to. Ive done HGH & it didnt do that.

Question?? Is this HGH what does the P stand for?? Just wondering if it is in the same family?

The "P" in P-GH stands for precursor. P-GH is not HGH so there is no localize fat loss benefit to injecting it sub-q. It works by stimulating your pituitary gland to produce more natural HGH.

The unusual side effects may seem strange at first, but after a couple of shots you get used to them.

rookie03 said:
im under the impression its insertable GABA and gabob(i think thats the other one.)Which is an amino acid in the brain that stimulates the pituitary gland. thats all i understand. by the way you spelled weakness wrong in your signature twistedsteel.
Thanks I always did suck @ spelling LOL. Deepglute u said it wont held localized fat loss but does it help to burn fat like HGH & can I take HGH with it????

twistedsteel said:
Deepglute u said it wont held localized fat loss but does it help to burn fat like HGH & can I take HGH with it????

P-GH itself will not increase fat burning. The increase in total HGH that it stimulates your pituitary gland to produce will circulate throughout your entire body. The higher HGH levels will cause an increase in fat loss throughout your entire body.

If you can afford it, you can take HGH injections as well.

roidjuice said:
Is there a link somewhere to a profile of this stuff?

P-GH is produced by UniversalKits which is one of the sponsors of this board. You can click on their banner ad at the top of this board to learn about P-GH as well as to place an order.

twistedsteel said:
Deepglute is there any sides to this other then what they say. I mean is it safe??

The only sides I have experienced are the three already mentioned on previous post which UniversalKits states on their website.

As far as safety goes, the 2 ingredients in P-GH are natural occurring amino acids so there is no reason for me to question the safety of P-GH.

My assumption for injecting P-GH is to get those 2 amino acids directly into the blood stream without their being broken down by the digestive process.

If money was not a factor what would you guy rather take real HGH everyday or this stuff P-GH.

You can not take both together so what one would give you the most benefit?

cubanojoe said:
If money was not a factor what would you guy rather take real HGH everyday or this stuff P-GH.

You can not take both together so what one would give you the most benefit?

Good Question, I am only interested in getting my HGH levels back to what they were when I was in my early 20's, if P-GH will do that, I would stick to using P-GH. I do know what to expect because I did take HGH injections at 1i.u. /day, 5 days on 2 days off for six months and I got very lean and tight. I intend to take P-GH for the same length of time, and if it leans me out and tightens up my skin to the same degree, I'll stick with it.

Why can't someone take both at the same time if money were no concern?

If P-GH is a pre cursor to make your thryoid work harder to pump out more natural HGH, it would be pointless to take while on HGH as external HGH shuts down your natural HGH production while using it.

i thought it only affected your pituitary gland to release more hgh... does the pituitary gland affect the thyroid that allows hgh output?

sorry was thinking of something else, meant to say pituitary gland not thyroid. Guess I have T3 on my mind lately.

On another board someone said they saw great results using pgh and hgh with the protocol below. What do you think?

"I believe in the four on at 10ius [hgh] a day and then four days of P-GH. I love the results ten times better then taking [hgh] 7 days a week which I did at 4-6ius a day and the results were far less then the four on four off method. I know some will flame on this but it works for me so that is what I do. I in fact know a lot of BB and PL who do this method but instead of P-GH they use Interlukin-15 for 4 days.

[hgh]:
I would do 4iu am
4iu pre-workout
2iu before bed

When taking P-gh I would 1/2cc in the am and 1/2cc before bed.

What I saw was not so much leaning out but a fuller look. I was very flat while taking everyday. My lifts are much stronger this way also. I know I started looking at this method when I read an artical by L. Rhea "GH for dummies" and he did it this way 4 days of 8iu of GH and four days of a Secretagogue. I know a lot of guys have mixed feelings on his work but I tried it and I like it much better. So if you have some GH to test on give it a go. I had 1200 ius to try diffrent things and this way works best for me. The artical is posted somewhere on this board for your reading. I'm ending a cycle right now and only taking .25mg of Winstrol (winny) ed and 100mg of provivron(sp) ed. right now and I will see in a few weeks if this works for after a cycle. I have no plans to stop the GH at least for another 3-4 months."

Back