P-GH experience

It says theoretically may be injected due to it's purity in the fine print on the page. That should tell you something!

well, this looks great to me. i had been debating on getting some real HGH, but then i saw this, only good comments, so i got a 12 week kit. do they give me a big ass thing of bact. water? cuz i think they give a 10ml one for the single kit, but for the triple they would give 30 right? and also, is the 12 week kit dosed to where .5 ml everyday lasts 12 weeks, or 1 ml. thanks

It will come with 30ml of bac water. Also, you can inject it sub-q with a 29g no problem. 1ml everyday will only last 6 weeks.

ok, quick question on this. is this stuff like the real GH where it eats away fat at the injection site? meaning, would it be better to inject into my stomach fat or what?

Silverback316 said:
My gh levels were only 219 when I got tested which is low for being only 22 so I am going to try some of this stuff and than get tested again. How much should a 22 year old take to get his gh levels slightly above normal?
Bro do you mean IGF-1 levels which is in the normal range, normal is 90-360ng/ml. HGH from 0.06-5.00ng/ml are in the normal range. My HGH is at 0.05 and IGF-1 is at 25.

JohnnyB

EZstreet said:
Why say you that? What makes that superior over subq?
Thanks!
Not saying it's superior just everyone that I know is using it IM, if you use it sub-q let us know how it works

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
Not saying it's superior just everyone that I know is using it IM, if you use it sub-q let us know how it works

JohnnyB

With the exception of one time every inject has been subq & have worked out fine! A little bit delayed reaction compared to im but couldn't really tell a difference. I thought you may know something I didn't.

god damn it. this is the only board saying IM injections. i'd actually prefer IM injections over sub-q anyways, would there be any benefit doing one over the other?

IM will give you quicker results where sub-q will take a bit long to see the effects. I have some and will be using it IM. I've had it for a while but was on HGH when I got it, then start LR3 IGF-1 so the P-GH was put on hold for a bit.

JohnnyB

hey, i'm 5'9" 220 about 10% bf. i'm not sure how i'd go about trying to get a large enough dose for myself if it matters on size or what. i was thinking .25ml in the morning, and .5ml before bed. would that be enough? if i'm going to do this, i want to get the maximum benefit of it, so lemme know what you guys think would be enough.

If you go IM, can you still use the small 29g 1 inch slins pins? Will they go deep enough. Also, should you spot inject?

If you like to go IM go for it, but I just find sub-q shots much easier and pain free after the shot. I feel the tingle and breathlessness after about 30 sec so it is still hitting me fast.

Silverback316 said:
Yeah that is what I meant, but the doc told me that 219 is quite low for being 22. Yes it is in the normal range, but I would like it to be in the 300's if possible.
Your right Bro my bad, referance range for a 22 year old is 182-780ng/ml so I can see where the doc would say it's low for you age. Is he going to give you a script for HGH? I'm having a hell of a time gettin 1.

JohnnyB

I just noticed in the description it says it is proven to raise levels higher the real hgh. Can we see some proof? I am using it, and it is good, but if there is a study that would be great.

Back