P-GH experience

Deepglute, iam curious to your response to this P-Gh? Are you dramaticly leaner, more vascular, bf% loss etc, like their ad claims with their testimonials? How long you been on it now? Iam considering this instead of Ifg1-Lr3. I don't want to get this if the only result is good sleep and a feeling of well being, lol! I have not heard yet one person saying after like a 3 month stint what the results are, lol!

mick-g said:
Deepglute, iam curious to your response to this P-Gh? Are you dramaticly leaner, more vascular, bf% loss etc, like their ad claims with their testimonials? How long you been on it now? Iam considering this instead of Ifg1-Lr3. I don't want to get this if the only result is good sleep and a feeling of well being, lol! I have not heard yet one person saying after like a 3 month stint what the results are, lol!
I am now into my 4th month using the minimum dose of 25iu AM and 25iu PM, 5 days on, 2 days off. I am now just noticing reduced body fat. I should state that I am only a few months away from turning age 50, I stay lean year round but at my age there is the additional body fat that accumulates right over the navel and kidney area in the lower back. It's these stubborn fatty deposits that I am trying to reduce from the use of P-GH. The improvement is enough for me to order another 4 month supply. The fact that I am seeing these stubborn fatty deposits reduce during the dead of winter is another indicator that the P-GH is working. Don't expect sudden and fast results or you'll be highly disappointed.

Did your kits come with an extra bottle/vial of the powder?, because thats what iam concerned about as well, because i want to start with .50 twice ed and 1 bottle would last me 2 wks if i do that dosage, and if i get a 6month kit it should have 12 bottles of the powder, right? Iam in same situation as you. Iam 46yr and even though im at a good bf% and have trained/dieted for yrs i can't seen to get rid of some viseral fat around the mid-section. Their testimonials seem to indicate that this will help with that, but i have not heard much as far as growth from it nor this viseral fat loss.

Deepglute said:
... The fact that I am seeing these stubborn fatty deposits reduce during the dead of winter is another indicator that the P-GH is working. Don't expect sudden and fast results or you'll be highly disappointed.

I felt the fat loss came on quick. Like within the first 2 weeks of using it. It probably depends on the area you were using it though.

Do you get like an extra bottle of powder though. Cause i will be doing .50 twice ed, so a vial will last two wks. I want to figure out how long the six month kit will last, because it says you get 6 vials of powder, but on the top there is a note that all kits get an extra vial, so im figuring 6 bottle will be 12 with the extra ones. Am i right in this?

why .50? ill bet youll get the same results as .25. i did .25 in the am and .35 in the pm. i only did a month cycle so i dont think i saw much, except i had some really crazy dreams, and when i quit taking it my lifts went down quite a bit. I was taking cee and pgh, so maybe some how they were synergistic with each other.

Back