Pacman and Henry suspended

HeHateMe

16 and 8 games respectively. It appears Roger Goodell is taking a very tough stance when it comes to player misconduct. It's about time.

I just don't get some of these thugs. Pushed through college, onto making millions of dollars, having any woman they want dropping to her knees, fame, never having to work a real job in their lives, etc. etc. etc and still can't keep from screwing up. :bash:

Yeah they got what they deserved in my eyes. I'm interested to see what they do with Tank Johnson when he gets out of jail.

Yea...they got what they deserved. No need to have thugs on the field. Tank deserves what he got too.

I like the new commisioner droppin the hammer on their asses!

I am curious to see if Pac goes to jail. Sounds like a real winner. Bye the way good ole WVU is pumping out some real winners.

they did an ESPN special on pacman jones, he didnt seem to bad of a guy in his community with all the stuff he does for the youth, but that coulda been a publicity stunt cuz he knew the NFL was gonna crack down on him hard this year...

Skinny...In a Big Way said:
they did an ESPN special on pacman jones, he didnt seem to bad of a guy in his community with all the stuff he does for the youth, but that coulda been a publicity stunt cuz he knew the NFL was gonna crack down on him hard this year...
If i was in al the shit he was in...id be buying ball parks for the youth, etc......

Skinny...In a Big Way said:

It's all done for the publicity.

Many athletes do, in fact, contribute greatly to society, but I've always been skeptical of those who have to have a camera follow them around documenting each and every good deed they perform. It seems as if they're doing it more for themselves than the people they're supposedly helping.

Back