Pancakes

Hulkster

I have created my own patented "Hulkster's Protein Pancakes". They consist of pure egg whites and "old school" oatmeal thrown in a low-fat pancake batter. They taste okay (if you have no tongue), but they give you all the protein and/or carbs you will need. They are easy to cook, store and have a longer life than boiled egg whites or premade oatmeal do by themselves.

i have done that before with just the egg whites and oatmeal. mix the egg whites in the oatmeal and mix them up. then cook them on a hot skillet. not bad u can also put splenda on top for taste.

fitness-girl said:
I do the same, also put some natural peanut butter w/ splenda and cinamon mmmmm! You can also put sugar-free syrup and it tastes just like pancakes!!!!!:cool:

haha dont we think alike! ;) I do the very same! Yumm

ack! gag! egg whites and oatmeal? why not just eat a pancake, doesnt the oatmeal have carbs in it also?

nabiller said:
ack! gag! egg whites and oatmeal? why not just eat a pancake, doesnt the oatmeal have carbs in it also?

Yes it does, but its the type of carbs that your ingesting thats important. The carbs you get from regular pancakes are not the same as the ones you get from oatmeal.

How to make them?

I just tried the Protein Pancakes. Egg whites and oatmeal with some low fat PB. I do have a question, i use the Quaker Oats, not the instant stuff. Am i suppose to cook the oats first then mix with the egg whites or just throw everything in, mix, and then cook. Please help, i think i found a new workout meal and i like it.

Back