PCT after 4 weeks test 400.

FearGear

I'm 4 weeks into a test 400 cycle, 400mg/wk. Was planning to do 12 weeks but have to end it now.
I have Nolva, Clomid and Arimidex on hand for PCT and was wondering what kind of PCT I should run, and will this suffice?
I haven't used Dex during the cycle.
Am 22 years old and this was my first cycle.\

Thanks in advance,

an ai such as adex isn't used in PCT. You want to allow your e2 to flourish and not be restricted :)

can you lay out how you would run your PCT please?

e.g
4 weeks
clomid x/x/x/x per day
nolva y/y/y/y per day

man you were on for 4 weeks? there is absoutly no point to pct lol you will recover just fine on your own
dont fuck with your body more than you need to

an ai such as adex isn't used in PCT. You want to allow your e2 to flourish and not be restricted :)

can you lay out how you would run your PCT please?

e.g
4 weeks
clomid x/x/x/x per day
nolva y/y/y/y per day

I have been reading up and found this:
nolva week 1-4 20mg
clomid - week 1-2 100mg, week 3-4 50mg

I am still unsure however since I only jabbed 4 times, if I should run it this way. I obviously want highest chances at full recovery and don't mind running longer if it helps my chances.
How do you think I should run it?

man you were on for 4 weeks? there is absoutly no point to pct lol you will recover just fine on your own
dont fuck with your body more than you need to

horrible advice OP, don't listen to this person. You're shutdown, so do PCT properly.

old school guys didnt pct and recovered jsut fine hate to brake it to all of you

but pct is a new internet phenomena that didnt exsit in the 70s!!! and they would come off or blast and cruise

thats how bodybuilders do it, you thiinnk bodybuilders pct or come off? would be a sad fucking sport if they did

old school guys didnt pct and recovered jsut fine hate to brake it to all of you

but pct is a new internet phenomena that didnt exsit in the 70s!!! and they would come off or blast and cruise

thats how bodybuilders do it, you thiinnk bodybuilders pct or come off? would be a sad fucking sport if they did

Lots of things didn't exist in the 70's such as the internet, back seat seat belts, MRI's, cell phones, many drugs, etc. Why not take advantages of advances in knowledge and technology?

Lots of things didn't exist in the 70's such as the internet, back seat seat belts, MRI's, cell phones, many drugs, etc. Why not take advantages of advances in knowledge and technology?

if you want to come off then i agree you should pct, but i also dont think anyone should ever come off
pct artifically boosts test and so you keep some gains untill ur off pct then you start losing like you always would

it fluctuates the shit out of your homrones and i can only imagine does more damage than good

hcg is best for pct imo, but i have never in my life done a pct so cant say

dont understand coming off , you will never be big if you do

cruising is much healthier with out all the nasty sides

if you want to come off then i agree you should pct, but i also dont think anyone should ever come off
pct artifically boosts test and so you keep some gains untill ur off pct then you start losing like you always would

it fluctuates the shit out of your homrones and i can only imagine does more damage than good

You can keep your gains if you haven't surpassed your genetic potential. Lots of guys haven't even run their first cycle. Seems like it would be asking a lot of them to commit to blasting and cruising for the rest of their life when PCT works so well for most.

hCG shouldn't be used as a part of PCT as it is HPTA suppressive. It is better to use hCG during one's cycle to minimize testicular atrophy so that one can recover faster during PCT

A lot has changed since the 70's!

You obviously don't know what your talking about. You have strong opinions on things you have no experience with.

You obviously don't know what your talking about. You have strong opinions on things you have no experience with.

I have experence with being big, i walked the walked

any competitive bodybuilders here that step on stage and pct?
would like to see them please

I have experence with being big, i walked the walked

any competitive bodybuilders here that step on stage and pct?
would like to see them please

competitive bodybuilders try to do this for a living.. they dont come off.. they blast and cruise..

you just told a 22 year old guy not to run pct..

youre fairly uneducated in the matter yourself..

with that being said

OP.. im guessing the t400 you ran has a long ester?? undeconate maybe?? you'll have to wait at least 3 weeks before you start pct.. and just run 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva daily for 4 weeks..

the cycle was short.. chances are you will be fine unless your test levels were in the gutter to begin with..

competitive bodybuilders try to do this for a living.. they dont come off.. they blast and cruise..

you just told a 22 year old guy not to run pct..

youre fairly uneducated in the matter yourself..

with that being said

OP.. im guessing the t400 you ran has a long ester?? undeconate maybe?? you'll have to wait at least 3 weeks before you start pct.. and just run 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva daily for 4 weeks..

the cycle was short.. chances are you will be fine unless your test levels were in the gutter to begin with..

I ran enanthate. And I've been told waiting 2 weeks, and will be running exactly that for pct. Thanks.
Fina, I will not use gear in the near future so it seems PCT is the smartest choice.

Clomid - 50/50/50/50
Nolvadex - 40/40/20/20

Standard PCT which works for longer cycles than yours.

OP: Your original post said you pinned T400 - now you said Enanthate. :scratchhe

I ran enanthate. And I've been told waiting 2 weeks, and will be running exactly that for pct. Thanks.
Fina, I will not use gear in the near future so it seems PCT is the smartest choice.

three weeks for enanthate. the half life is 2 weeks...which means you still have half of it in your body and are trying to PCT. Wait three weeks and allow it to near completely clear or your PCT will be doing sweet f*** all those first few days.

Back