PCT restarts after finished PCT 9-months-

morenobeast

Hi, I cycled for 2 years nonstop Began using it when i was 19. At that time. Did my some light cycles included Test only.
Met a girl at that time, and she suggested that i should stop using Steroid. I began my PCT with some high doses of HCG which included in total 20,000ui. to get my balls rolling again. As they were plummet
Did a Course of 8 weeks Nolvadex and Clomid. Its called The power PCT, and with all hopes i finished the pct. Somehow in those PCT weeks my depression was lesser, but my anxiety was increased. And i was kind of a heartless person. I expected the side effects to be worse. Six weeks after being off PCT meds. I did bloodwork as suggested.

Testosterone 12nmol / 8.7 - 29.3
-
Free Testosterone 7.21 / 5.0 - 21.0
-
SHBG 30.4 / 20.0 - 55.0

After this PCT, i was feeling my mood was increasing a bit. Everything was going great till 5 months ago.

It's now 8 Months ago since, I did the PCT. And i'm beggining to become an Emotional Wreck. No more pleasure in doing the things, I used to do. Some days I feel on- Some days I feel off.

And under stress constantly. My mind is constantly in a worrying state.

My question is can I try a PCT restart. Or any other options, As TRT is not the way to go for me at the moment. Since I am 21.

Gonna post it somewhere this Month. Thanks for replies indeed maybe i'm destined but i want to make sure i did everything in order to fix it.

Got my blood results, Testosterone 404.1- Free Testosterone 9.26 - SHBG 26.7 - DHEA 452 - E2 28.

Keep in mind this bloodwork. Was drawn later in the day, feeling kinda emotional in the evening.

I really wanna try a PCT Restart. Not in the state of TRT at the moment. I wanna try every possibility to get it higher.

I understand these Bloods are not the worst but at 21 years old. its depressing me.

I was going to say those results are not that bad, then I saw you are 21.

Seems like your best chance would be to re-try the power PCT. Can you share the exact protocol you would be using for HCG, clomid and nolva?

And you mention being stressed out all the time. Is that from this situation or other things in your life? Bad stress will know down your test and generally hurt everything in your life. What are you doing for diet and exercise?

My protocol was the Power PCT. I've been through some shit lately which kept me stressed yeah. Gym session have been meh. And to be honest my personality changed, I remember myself more as a happy person than a depressed. But that changed it's sideways now. My diet is not on point lately, been eating lots of junk.

Back