PCT after Two Year TRT Starting NOW. PCT/Bloods/ED

Whats up everyone. 5 Weeks this Wednesday since my last PCT dose and 12 weeks since last trt pin. Been feeling better and better by the day. Definetly drinking more caffeine. I have a coffee in the morning, tea after lunch, and a scoop of bcaas with caffeine when I get home. I have stopped drinking booze on weekdays and rarely on weekends. The hangovers were easier on gear, let me tell ya. I do believe I am recovering very well! I started getting morning wood again this week.. and that indicated things are really almost on track. Worst part of this was definitely the HCG blast because I let my emotions get to me. The first couple weeks after PCT were also rough on the energy levels, libido, irritability.
Didn't think this was going to go this well but I am glad it is. I will be getting some bloodwork done soon and posting.

Tough to get motivated for the gym as well.

Hey guys. So cycle was done 4 months ago. Feel really good on the days workout. Otherwise a bit tired than before (obviously) Feel very normal. My face has gotten thinner. My muscle is still there just got a slight belly starting. So I have been running and lifting a lot more now to stop that!

Havent gotten bloods work. I will probably get it done this month or at the 6 month mark.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

I know this might be annoying but if someone can post the lab work besides test I should get done to make sure everything is working properly I would appreciate it. Havent had it done since before staying on so good 3 years. A link or thread will be fine.

Also, just saw my general doctors. I noticed there is a "weight doctor" right next door to him. I noticed a big ass about low test and getting it done there. SO why place would you choose and why? I can also hop on privatemdlabs.com and have it completely anonymous.

This was my last test. CDC, Lipids, couppe other groups. Test, estrogens, free t. I have the labels of the groups wrote but they rarely not bold or anything.

Hey guys. So cycle was done 4 months ago. Feel really good on the days workout. Otherwise a bit tired than before (obviously) Feel very normal. My face has gotten thinner. My muscle is still there just got a slight belly starting. So I have been running and lifting a lot more now to stop that!

Havent gotten bloods work. I will probably get it done this month or at the 6 month mark.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

I know this might be annoying but if someone can post the lab work besides test I should get done to make sure everything is working properly I would appreciate it. Havent had it done since before staying on so good 3 years. A link or thread will be fine.

Also, just saw my general doctors. I noticed there is a "weight doctor" right next door to him. I noticed a big ass about low test and getting it done there. SO why place would you choose and why? I can also hop on privatemdlabs.com and have it completely anonymous.

female panel is standard to check yourself out bro.

Read the board rules- no sourcing allowed on open treads-

Last edited by a moderator:
Back