People need to stop BITCHING!

glucomman is a fiber if fiber was more powerful than anabolic steroids i would would be a shitting son of a gun , where does the govt come up with this shit

RoadHouse said:
More powerful than steroids? Are they reading MAG-10, and 1-Test advertisements?

Yep. Sounds like it's right from the 700% more Anabolic than Testosterone!!!! ad copy....

I have been reading up on the class-action lawsuit against the pro-hormone companies. False claims and proof that they indeed do not work!

compman said:
I have been reading up on the class-action lawsuit against the pro-hormone companies. False claims and proof that they indeed do not work!

Maybe you can provide some citations and references as to physiologically why pro hormones do not work....

(hint: you cant, I just want to see you try)

Hum, so you are going to tell me that Androstendione and the rest of them don't give false claims to their results? I wasn't aware that their were actually fans of the over the counter crap.

compman said:
Hum, so you are going to tell me that Androstendione and the rest of them don't give false claims to their results? I wasn't aware that their were actually fans of the over the counter crap.

Andro is still being produced? Im not talking about andro, Im talking about new generation pro hormones my friend, 19nor, 5alpha, 3-alpha, 4-ad, 1,4 dione, etc.

All I stated was that there was a class-action suit against the pro-hormone companies that I have been reading about. I have a Master's degree in computer science, not a degree in Pharmacology. I am not an expert in pro-hormones.

Instead, why don't you tell me your positive experiences with pro-hormones. I am interested in hearing. Hell, if there is something that I can buy at GNC that really works, I am all for it!

ProhormoneLitigation.com

The law firms of Thanasides, Zalkin & Acero and Trenam, Kemker, et al. have recently prepared nationwide class action lawsuits against some of the leading names in the supplement industry.

The class action lawsuits allege that sellers of "prohormone" or "andro" products, such as Androstenedione, Androstenediol, Norandrostenedione, Norandrostenediol and similar products, deceive consumers by claiming the products help users gain muscle mass and strength when in fact they do not.

According to industry sources, these sellers have known for years that prohormone products do not help users gain muscle mass and strength.
Studies suggest that millions of Americans may be affected.

The defendants currently include such popular brands as EAS, Weider, Met-Rx, Twinlab, Pinnacle, Muscletech, Cytodyne, GEN, GNC, AST, Klein-Becker USA, NutraSport, Prolab Nutrition, VPX, Pharmalogic, Impact Nutrition, Kaizen, Mass Quantities, Vitamin Shoppe Industries, Vitamin World. Please contact us regarding additional potential defendants.

If you or someone you know has taken “andro” or another “prohormone”, please call 888-Andro-Ads (888-263-7623) or click here to see if you may be eligible to join this class action:

To learn more about class actions in general, click here:

To find out more about this litigation, click here:

compman said:
ProhormoneLitigation.com

Thats a very reputable source of info. :rolleyes:

The law firms of Thanasides, Zalkin & Acero and Trenam, Kemker, et al. have recently prepared nationwide class action lawsuits against some of the leading names in the supplement industry.

You're going to cut and paste me something written by lawyers? Ha, what do they know about hormonal pathways and effectiveness of increased basal hormone levels?? Oh lord....

The class action lawsuits allege that sellers of "prohormone" or "andro" products, such as Androstenedione, Androstenediol, Norandrostenedione, Norandrostenediol and similar products, deceive consumers by claiming the products help users gain muscle mass and strength when in fact they do not.

Im not talking about any of the above products, so this doesnt apply to the debate, everyone knwos andro sucks, I would hope.

According to industry sources, these sellers have known for years that prohormone products do not help users gain muscle mass and strength.

Oh, then maybe you should come to my board and hear the hundreds of pages of feedback from pro hormones and hear my own. This is total bullshit man. We're not talking about 10mg oral tabs, this is the year 2003, get with the new times. Im talking about topical formulas, etc.

The defendants currently include such popular brands as EAS, Weider, Met-Rx, Twinlab, Pinnacle, Muscletech, Cytodyne, GEN, GNC, AST, Klein-Becker USA, NutraSport, Prolab Nutrition, VPX, Pharmalogic, Impact Nutrition, Kaizen, Mass Quantities, Vitamin Shoppe Industries, Vitamin World. Please contact us regarding additional potential defendants.

its commone knowledge (or so I thought) that VPX & AST are all bullshit hormones, you give me a call when Ergopharms, BDC Nutrition, Molecular Nutrition, Higher Power & Avant labs appears on that list, not gonna happen.

Actually the Lawfirms know a whole lot! They have hired some of the best Doctors and scientists in the world, including from Harvard. they just don't invest millions without having a case to back up.

I am not in a debate with you, either. There is no reason to be a dick when all I am trying to do is learn. It would be cool if you sent me some links or info on people's actual gains from the new "pro-hormone generation." I am not seeing too much support around here for them.

compman said:
Actually the Lawfirms know a whole lot! They have hired some of the best Doctors and scientists in the world, including from Harvard. they just don't invest millions without having a case to back up.

Yes they do, they're lawyers. Simply in it for the money. Doctors dont know shit about the underground world either if you think about it. Go see your doctor next time and ask him a few questions on cycling or supplements, etc.

I am not in a debate with you, either. There is no reason to be a dick when all I am trying to do is learn. It would be cool if you sent me some links or info on people's actual gains from the new "pro-hormone generation." I am not seeing too much support around here for them.

Sorry for coming off as a prick, but this "pro hormones suck" campaign is tired. I would agree with this statement if this were the mid ot early 90's but times have changed. This is primarily a Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) board and one of the best, if not the best, hence the name steroidology. My board, anabolicminds.com will give you any and everything you want to know about PHs, in an unbiased manner. We slam PH's over there all the time though, all AST bullshit, VPX bullshit etc. But we also make and teach users to make their own 1--test (which is a steriod, not a PH) so if you would like to learn check our board out, you've already found one of the best boards out there, might as well join another and expand your knowledge.

1-AD works. I gained 18lbs, albeit a lot of water. However, it shut me down worse than Deca OR Tren.

Thanks, I am checking out the board now. In your experience, which of the new pro-hormones has worked best? Also, how do they react with test?

compman said:
Thanks, I am checking out the board now. In your experience, which of the new pro-hormones has worked best? Also, how do they react with test?

Ive never been fond of mixing PHs with AAS. Phs are like AAS, dependant upon your desired goals, depends on what PHs you use. Things like 19nor, 3-lpha are for lean gains, 1-test (although not a PH) is stacked with 4-AD for extreme mass. This is the most popular all out mass stack, I hate to sound like an ad, but gains of 15-20lbs is common in an 8 week cycle (of course, like AAS, you will lose a pound or 2).

Doctors dont know shit?

Excuse me, that comment about how doctors don't know shit was not intelligent. I am working for one at the moment, and doctors are against steroids based on the basics. They will tll you that putting Anabolic Steroids into your body could cause liver damage, cancer, enlarged organs, gyno, high blood pressure, and heart failure. Thats just based on the pure chemical of a steroid. A doctor looks at what chemicals it is made of, and deduces the results from the ingredients.

Back