People Noticing Gains...

NXG+

I've had some great help on here so far, I'm a couple of weeks out from commencing my 1st cycle which is going to be 450mg Prop p/w. and 350iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 3 days for 8-10 weeks.

Im just wondering how people get on with others noticing rapid gains, I train with a sports team and it will NOT be accetable for anyone to guess that im using. They dont see me shirtless often so i guess baggy clothes can go some way towards hiding any gains???

Also what kind of growth can I expect, I want ~5-6kg of LBM and i have my diet and training pretty dialed in.

thanks.

I hear ya man!

I'm also concerned a little about people noticing quick gains and asking the question or even making a joke out of, without knowing for sure"hey he's on steroids" not sure how I'm going to respond. Most people that know me though know that I eat well and train hard, so I guess that will have to be my answer. I wouldn't be lying by saying that either, cause I do eat right and train hard.

NXG+ said:
I've had some great help on here so far, I'm a couple of weeks out from commencing my 1st cycle which is going to be 450mg Prop p/w. and 350iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 3 days for 8-10 weeks.

Im just wondering how people get on with others noticing rapid gains, I train with a sports team and it will NOT be accetable for anyone to guess that im using. They dont see me shirtless often so i guess baggy clothes can go some way towards hiding any gains???

Also what kind of growth can I expect, I want ~5-6kg of LBM and i have my diet and training pretty dialed in.

thanks.

I think you've answered your own question, just keep wearing those baggy t-shirts, alot of people run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout to keep estrogen levels and gyno/bloat at bay.. something like aromisan/AIFM would do the trick but you may loose a little of the gains and strength..

buy things like no explode and keep them in your gym bag. that way when people ask what youre using you can say "X" instead of uh...nothing new.

so yeah say like one tub of muscle milk a day and no explode. both of those are good anyway.

I get it all the time "juice monkey", "oh, there's no way you could be like that, ur on something" blah blah blah - and I'm not even that big.

People really seem to notice it around the end of my cycle, that's when i get the "damn your getting big". I just give the old speech about how I've been training for long and have a perfect diet etc. I'm confused, you want to get big but you don't want anyone to know - then don't take steroids.

BTW your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) protol is outta whack. You should do 250 iu 2x a week.

outlawtas2 said:
I'm confused, you want to get big but you don't want anyone to know - then don't take steroids.

Exactly. I try to get as big/freaky as I can but I just don't blatantly admit using gear. Just deny.

An extreme bodybuilding diet, hardcore training creatine and whey protein will work wonders mang. :angel:

Warmachine said:
buy things like no explode and keep them in your gym bag. that way when people ask what youre using you can say "X" instead of uh...nothing new.

so yeah say like one tub of muscle milk a day and no explode. both of those are good anyway.

I love your answer Warmachine!

Although outlaw has a point, I am sure you are going to do your cycle anyways, so do something like Warmachine stated. I used to do the same thing at work. I brought in creating, NO-Explode and drank Muscle Milk to hide the sizable gains I got from juice.

People realize that i'm getting bigger but i'm not a walking gorilla yet so i havent had any problems. People may wonder, but you probably won't have any big problems.

outlawtas2 said:
I'm confused, you want to get big but you don't want anyone to know - then don't take steroids.

BTW your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) protol is outta whack. You should do 250 iu 2x a week.
Thanks for the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) heads-up.

Its not that i dont want anyone to know im big, I'm already reasonably muscular, I just cant have anyone on the sports team noticing any sudden or rapid changes.

NXG+ said:
Thanks for the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) heads-up.

Its not that i dont want anyone to know im big, I'm already reasonably muscular, I just cant have anyone on the sports team noticing any sudden or rapid changes.

Yeah, i know what you meant I was just being a smart ass.

2 things that will not make blow up:

1) a clean diet...don't go crazy here and eat 6k cals a day. Start off arund 3-3.5k a day and slowly bump it up if required. That way it's all lean mass and less noticable.

2) Something to prevent bloat. Adex works well for me.

outlawtas2 said:
Yeah, i know what you meant I was just being a smart ass.

2 things that will not make blow up:

1) a clean diet...don't go crazy here and eat 6k cals a day. Start off arund 3-3.5k a day and slowly bump it up if required. That way it's all lean mass and less noticable.

2) Something to prevent bloat. Adex works well for me.

thanks, how do i use the Adex? Its an oral ?

Back