Peptide for Women

alogia67

Brick House
I have do a lot of research on peptides, but cant find the answer to one last questions. I did find that CJC-1295 DAC is best for women as opposed to CJC-129 w/o DAC being better for men, but cannot find the proper dosages CJC-1295 DAC.... Since it has a longer half life than CJC-1295 w/o DAC I would imagine you only take it once or twice a week. Wondering if it matters what time a day since the half life is longer (is bed time still the optimum time)? And how much is a good dosage for a women (would you still take the 100 mcg recommend dosage of CJC-1295 w/o DAC)?

I'll try to find the answer for you but I have a question if you don't mind...why would 1295 with DAC be better for females?

Also what are your goals?

P.S. I love you sig!

I'll try to find the answer for you but I have a question if you don't mind...why would 1295 with DAC be better for females?

P.S. I love you sig!

Casue CJC 1295 DAC cause GH bleed in males so it's better for females to use it since it has a longer half life and can be used only 1-2 times a week.

My goals are:
lose body fat
gain lean muscle

I did find the answer to most of my question - found that you should start with 1mg a week split into 2 dosages and go up from there. Cant seem to find a best of day so I'm assuming there isnt one.

P.S. I love you sig!

Because 1295 with Dac most simulates how female relaese GH Hence the Bleed! With the research I have done I would also include a GHRP along with it. Probably GRHP 2 as it is a little stronger and dosen't promote the hunger in most people! But this is just my 2 Cents! If you really want to talk to someone that knows ask Usert204 the boy is full of knowledge! Or Blondie Bombshell!

Thanks for the help.

Because 1295 with Dac most simulates how female relaese GH Hence the Bleed! With the research I have done I would also include a GHRP along with it. Probably GRHP 2 as it is a little stronger and dosen't promote the hunger in most people! But this is just my 2 Cents! If you really want to talk to someone that knows ask Usert204 the boy is full of knowledge! Or Blondie Bombshell!

I've been looking into 1295 with dac for a while and GH bleed is not always a good thing. You will get AMAZING results with 1295 without dac, GHRP-2, and GH frag.

I do 100, 100, 300(this is the frag) before cardio and 100,100,100 in the morning and before bed.

If you want your workouts to be amazing then try IGF DES...50mcg bilateral...50mcg can go A LONG way! A lot of people do 100 thought.

I've been looking into 1295 with dac for a while and GH bleed is not always a good thing. You will get AMAZING results with 1295 without dac, GHRP-2, and GH frag.

I do 100, 100, 300(this is the frag) before cardio and 100,100,100 in the morning and before bed.

If you want your workouts to be amazing then try IGF DES...50mcg bilateral...50mcg can go A LONG way! A lot of people do 100 thought.

Actually from what I read CJC 1295 with out DAC is really called CJC 1293, but some companies sell it as CJC 1295 w/ or w/out DAC. The CJC 1295 that doesnt list if it has DAC in it or not has DAC in it. I wonder if most of the people purchasing it realize this.

Also I'm female, therefore GH bleed isnt bad for me since it is the way a womens body produces GH.

Actually from what I read CJC 1295 with out DAC is really called CJC 1293, but some companies sell it as CJC 1295 w/ or w/out DAC. The CJC 1295 that doesnt list if it has DAC in it or not has DAC in it. I wonder if most of the people purchasing it realize this.

Also I'm female, therefore GH bleed isnt bad for me since it is the way a womens body produces GH.

a lot of people do but it's not right. The real 1293 failed in the lab...the half life of it sucked. So they replaced 4 of the bonds and made 1295. cjc 1295 is also called tetrasubstitude because 4 of its bonds got replaced and the half life of it came up to 30 minutes and I believe it originally had the DAC(Drug affiliated Complex) attached to it and it lasted WAAAAY to long, 8 days, and when they removed it the GHRH lasted 30 minutes which was what they wanted.

People called it by the wrong name and it stuck but the REAL 1293 is NOT the same thing as the 1295 w/o dac.

Either way there is a lot of side effects that comes with GH bleed but I have couple of people researching it some more and getting it tested with rats so will see how it'll go.

a lot of people do but it's not right. The real 1293 failed in the lab...the half life of it sucked. So they replaced 4 of the bonds and made 1295. cjc 1295 is also called tetrasubstitude because 4 of its bonds got replaced and the half life of it came up to 30 minutes and I believe it originally had the DAC(Drug affiliated Complex) attached to it and it lasted WAAAAY to long, 8 days, and when they removed it the GHRH lasted 30 minutes which was what they wanted.

People called it by the wrong name and it stuck but the REAL 1293 is NOT the same thing as the 1295 w/o dac.

Either way there is a lot of side effects that comes with GH bleed but I have couple of people researching it some more and getting it tested with rats so will see how it'll go.

Interesting - thanks for the info.... I'm running CJC 1295 with imoparelin for now, I may try Frag at a later time, I've been looking into that one.

my gf lifts with my daily.. however shes just into it for "fitness"... wants to do a show.

would gh releasing on a woman be that beneficial?
What do u notice? stronger? bigger? ... we dont want her to get "jacked" .. but leaning out and toning etc..

I notice my muscles are growing, but I'm female so they're not getting big, but rather staying tight and tone, and my fat % is decreasing - overall my weight is the same, more muscle, less fat, inches have gone down - basically the shape of my body is changing to look more fit and tone.

I notice my muscles are growing, but I'm female so they're not getting big, but rather staying tight and tone, and my fat % is decreasing - overall my weight is the same, more muscle, less fat, inches have gone down - basically the shape of my body is changing to look more fit and tone.

so What kind of dosing are u doing as a woman?
My gf is beside me very curious on the whole thing..

I take CJC 1295 (w/dac - since the dac produces a gh bleed which is similar to the way females gh is released) 1mg 2x's a week.... And I like to add in ipamorelin 2-3 times a day at 100 mcj.... Also be prepared for side effects - my worst was water retention/edema (mostly in my hands in feet) - it causes sore joints - but it's not permanant, will go away when you get off, if it's too much just lower your dose and you may be fine :)

so What kind of dosing are u doing as a woman?
My gf is beside me very curious on the whole thing..

The GHRP, GHRH, and HGH Frag will make an amazing combo. Just get her to pin 3 times a day(morning, pre-cardio, and pre-bed) and she'll get amazing results with amazing sleep :)

The greatest thing is that they are not even that expensive. Cheaper than diet pills for sure.

I take CJC 1295 (w/dac - since the dac produces a gh bleed which is similar to the way females gh is released) 1mg 2x's a week.... And I like to add in ipamorelin 2-3 times a day at 100 mcj.... Also be prepared for side effects - my worst was water retention/edema (mostly in my hands in feet) - it causes sore joints - but it's not permanant, will go away when you get off, if it's too much just lower your dose and you may be fine :)

That's from the bleed. But if you got some cash add in hgh frag and dose it from 300-500mg(I do 500) and watch the results come in

I know the DAC causing the edema, but I also get better results with the DAC then without so it's worth it for me.

I've been wanting to get frag, but my car died and now I'm broke :(

Back