Peptide Market, any reliable sources?

JohnDark

Hello guys!!!

This is my first post in the forum but i have been reading a lot, especially for peptides.

Till now, i have not seen any SOLID opinions about peptides. And not only about if they really work or not, but also about if they should combined with steroids or not and of course about reliable sources/online stores.

Is there anyone that has tried peptides and thinks he can help? I am interested in Fragment 176-191. I've been told that it can work along with clenbuterol and i don't have to use steroids. Is this true? Has anyone tried it?

Last but not least, any trustworthy online stores?
Thank you all in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys!!!

This is my first post in the forum but i have been reading a lot, especially for peptides.

Till now, i have not seen any SOLID opinions about peptides. And not only about if they really work or not, but also about if they should combined with steroids or not and of course about reliable sources/online stores.

Is there anyone that has tried peptides and thinks he can help? I am interested in Fragment 176-191. I've been told that it can work along with clenbuterol and i don't have to use steroids. Is this true? Has anyone tried it?

Last but not least, any trustworthy online stores? I'm between LAB PE and Souther Peptides Research CO.

Thank you all in advance!

do they work?

does your own hgh convert to igf1 in the liver then effect growth in the body?

(answer is yes btw)

peptides are for real, I think you need to do alot more research on them before trying any, but i highly rec RUI's psptides because they have been at this site sinc ei have joined and over 6 years with out issues makes me a happy camper.

here is a thread that might help you out, i made it on peptides: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...practical-use-surrounding-them-must-read.html

do they work?

does your own hgh convert to igf1 in the liver then effect growth in the body?

(answer is yes btw)

peptides are for real, I think you need to do alot more research on them before trying any, but i highly rec RUI's psptides because they have been at this site sinc ei have joined and over 6 years with out issues makes me a happy camper.

here is a thread that might help you out, i made it on peptides: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...practical-use-surrounding-them-must-read.html

Very informative Juced. Thank you for posting that link.

Everyone recommends RUI here so you probably can't go wrong with them. A good reputation like that isn't established overnight.

I have not used RUI in any of my research (yet) but labpe has been good to me. You may want to check them out along with southern research company. Those all seem to be fairly reputable from what I could tell.

Keep us posted on your efforts and let us know if you have questions.

ive used rui before (sponsor on here) and they did wonders specifically the igf 1 which was great saw some good gains, just do your research

Hello again guys!!!

On Monday night 11:00pm 28/01/2013 i ordered Fragment from Labpe. Today Fedex came to my office and had a little package for me. It was from Labpe. DAMN that was fast. I could not believe in my eyes! It took them only 1,5 day to send it from Houston Texas to Athens Greece!!!

I hope their quality is as good as their postal service!

Tomorrow first thing in the morning i will start the research! Will keep you posted guys!!!

Everyone recommends RUI here so you probably can't go wrong with them. A good reputation like that isn't established overnight.

I have not used RUI in any of my research (yet) but labpe has been good to me. You may want to check them out along with southern research company. Those all seem to be fairly reputable from what I could tell.

Keep us posted on your efforts and let us know if you have questions.

Labpe has been good to me too. Haven't tried rui but i'm sure they are good too.

Howdy Juiced, wanted to run something by you. You seem to have a lot of knowledge about peptides. Looking to run IGF1-LR3 and possibly others. My main goal is too heal injuries, help with sleep, lose bodyfat, and get a little anabolic from it as well.

Dosage? IU's or MCG's? confused on this, I have heard many people running 2-5 IU's daily or as low as 50mcg. Your thoughts? Also RUI has IGF1-LR3 out there for 1Milligram for 136$ US. At a normal dosage, how long would this last? I would like to stay on this for about 8-10 weeks to see if it really helps me. Baring cost... Seems expensive..

Also, I read that you need acetic acid to mix the powder with, but RUI has BAC water or sodium chlordie water to mix it with. Can you mix this with regular BAC/Chlordie water?

Anybody else you wants to pitch in on opinions, please do.

-A

Howdy Juiced, wanted to run something by you. You seem to have a lot of knowledge about peptides. Looking to run IGF1-LR3 and possibly others. My main goal is too heal injuries, help with sleep, lose bodyfat, and get a little anabolic from it as well.

Dosage? IU's or MCG's? confused on this, I have heard many people running 2-5 IU's daily or as low as 50mcg. 50mcg is not low, I rec 30-60mcg **IU means nothing on MCG or MG, you would not know what 1iu is in dose unless you know how much solution you mixed in... 1/2 of 1 ml = 50iu for eg. so if you mix 1ml to 1mg (1mg=1000mcg btw) then you now have 500mcg if you filled pin to 50iu.** Your thoughts? Also RUI has IGF1-LR3 out there for 1Milligram for 136$ US. At a normal dosage, how long would this last? depends on your dosing, i rec 30mcg ed and get 2-3mg (its a hell of alot cheaper then hgh still for gains vs. cost in my op) I would like to stay on this for about 8-10 weeks to see if it really helps me around 8 weeks is a good amount. Baring cost... Seems expensive.. RUI is well worth the few bucks more, alot of places come and go with cheap Chinese made peptides, and i always worry about heavy metals and stuff like that (why i also avoiding UGL gear now too because no matter how good the ugl is they dont have the billions at risk or the facility's to test for heavy metals and other trace chemicals from the hormone production itself). RUI is good quality and been around for years so for me they are one of VERY few places i will use.

Also, I read that you need acetic acid to mix the powder with, but RUI has BAC water or sodium chlordie water to mix it with. Can you mix this with regular BAC/Chlordie water? needing AA is a MYTH! I am going to have to make a thread on this soon, its based off of an old peptide study dont on WATERLESS aa, NOT what some places are pushing or people are talking about, no worries i fell for this also till i did MY OWN research on the subject, back water and/or chor is perfecly fine, I use bac myself mostly but have a Chlor here also that i will use when i need to

Anybody else you wants to pitch in on opinions, please do.

-A

Im in red above.
hope that helps.

also look at my thread on peps if you haven't-----> http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...practical-use-surrounding-them-must-read.html

Damn, more info than I was expecting. You are the man! Or the woman...:) In your post I have gotten more answers than 2 weeks worth of research. Albeit, most info out there is conflicting. So I will go through RUI, get 2/3mg's and get it a go! Will hit you up later after I start rolling. Thanks again,

-A

I am having meniscus surgery and everywhere I checked said ghrp-6 will help my recovery, do you no what dose I should use and what injection sites thanks.

Great info, wondering if you have a little more.

So, how do I reconstitute the IGL1-Lr3 in the 1 milligram bottle to get the basic 30-60 mcg dosages? How long will the product last after it has been reconstituted? Do you pull all the product out of the 1 mg bottle into something larger and mix it with something to make is easier to get the right dosage for injections? I mean if I only put a little BAC water on the product, then the dosage will be very hard to nail down, because they will be very small injections.

Dosage times that are the most effective for each king of hgh? And places, I have read normally you shoot in the fat of the belly. But I have also read many people inject close to the site of an injury to help heal? Under the skin next the injury or actually inject right into the muscle? Have you had success with enhanced healing on 1GL1-Lr3?

Basically I am looking for a "Peptides 101 course" but have not really found it. Too much contradicting info out there.

Appreciate the help.

-A

Great info, wondering if you have a little more.

So, how do I reconstitute the IGL1-Lr3 in the 1 milligram bottle to get the basic 30-60 mcg dosages? How long will the product last after it has been reconstituted? Do you pull all the product out of the 1 mg bottle into something larger and mix it with something to make is easier to get the right dosage for injections? I mean if I only put a little BAC water on the product, then the dosage will be very hard to nail down, because they will be very small injections.

Dosage times that are the most effective for each king of hgh? And places, I have read normally you shoot in the fat of the belly. But I have also read many people inject close to the site of an injury to help heal? Under the skin next the injury or actually inject right into the muscle? Have you had success with enhanced healing on 1GL1-Lr3?

Basically I am looking for a "Peptides 101 course" but have not really found it. Too much contradicting info out there.

Appreciate the help.

-A

1mg = 1000mcg, if you add 2ml bac water then 50iu on slin pin = 250mcg- do the math form there.

I add into the small vial only 1-2ml, use a slin pin and YES its small injections, whats the point of having 1ml shots when its unneeded?

keep in fridge and it should be fine for weeks.

maybe this thread will help you--> http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...practical-use-surrounding-them-must-read.html

Damn, more info than I was expecting. You are the man! Or the woman...:) In your post I have gotten more answers than 2 weeks worth of research. Albeit, most info out there is conflicting. So I will go through RUI, get 2/3mg's and get it a go! Will hit you up later after I start rolling. Thanks again,

-A

ahh you read it, no worries man glad i could help, feel free to pm me if you think I can help.

Back