Can peptides heal nerve damage?? paralysis

stogers

idk if this is in the right section, as this is my first post on this site, but I wanted to know if there are any certain research peptides or gh that can heal nerve damage? my friend was a wrestler and landed on his hand/wrist in an awkward position, and actually paralyzed his hand all the way up his forearm. at first he could not feel any sensation, let alone move it. it was completely paralyzed. it has now been about 5 months, been to the hospital a few times and all they said was "time would tell if it does come back". Since then, he has been able to twitch his fingers albeit slowly, down halfway into a fist. so, I was wondering if there are any peptides/gh that you know of that could help speed up his process?? he can't work out due to this injury, and he wants to get back as soon as he can! he can't really do any normal every day task w/out extreme difficulty anymore either.

C3 peptides promte axonal nerve repair, IGF 1 also helps in repairing nerve damage, that can aid in many areas of brain, cardiovascular and anti-aging.

Back