Peptides for injuries!

JrMint

Hey guys im looking for a cycle to help me heal my injuries. Im 22 and was in 2 severe motorcycle accidents (people don't shoulder check...) I have taken 18 months off the gym and my last accident was in may, i have been in rehab for 2 years and still have lingering issues (dislocated shoulder, ankle and si joint dislocation) I just started lifting again light weight and have added in a routine ontop of my physio exercises.

Looking at peptides to help speed up my healing!

So far im looking at ipamorelin, Mod grf 1-29 and Tb-500

Ipamorelin at 100mcgs x3 a day
Mod grf at 100mcgs x3 a day
Tb-500 at 5mg a week for 6 weeks then 5mg a month after to maintain.

question is how long should i run the ipamorelin and mod grf? And would i be better using cjc-1295 w/o dac or stick with mod Grf?

igf-1 would be good in addition to those peptides. Maybe vibrant can chime in on this one, I know he has run peps for injuries.

Sorry to hear about your motorcycle accidents bro.

ok lets start off with tb-500. I think its great for injury recovery. you have a good protocol laid out for that, so just follow that, you may increase the dose though. tb500 can either be injected subQ or IM close to an injury site.

I would swap out the ipam with ghrp2, its a bit stronger imo, and it also gives a nice appetite increase in some people.

Dosing I would recommend 150-250+mcg for a ghrp(ipam, ghrp2, or ghrp6) and ~150mcg for mod grf.

Like meathead said, igf1 can also be added. it is also very good for recovering from injuries. I would recommend igf1-lr3.

Sent from my nexus 7
Labpe|Buy U.S. Peptides Online, Sale For Research

Here is another idea. Peg mgf multiple small doses around injured area(1-2 mg split into 10 injections used 2 days a week.). Mgf has better injury healing abilities then igf.

Yeah it sucks really ruined a year of my life but at least I'm alive, thanks for the good info vibrant, if anything I would like to cut down bf currently cutting 4 months of bed rest lol! Should I start out at 100mcg and ramp up later? Have never used peps before. And finally how long should I run ipamorelin and mod grf for? I may pass on the igf for now already got 3 peps for this cycle!

Start at 100 MCG and slowly ramp up and you can run them for as long as you can afford the longer the better especially for body composition.

Hi, everyone. So glad to have ran into this "fresh" thread. I have been in several accidents, anand have multiple medical issues I feel confident in my selections,rexcellentresearch, and just started the almost same protocol, but went with cjc-1295, and ghrp-6. Through all my personal research it is the best way to go vs ipamorelin. The tb-500 dose you talk about sounds high, and expensive too lol :). (I understand pain, and if that is best course of action on how to dose it I thank you for the 411. I hope more people can respond on this. Keeping in mind we recovering from injuries thanks :) ). I am using semorelin right now, with the other two i mentioned and the off l3---I strongly agree with that recommendation and wonder if going that route one should buy the "lypolized" version? Thanks for the confirming for *me* I was doing ok taking that with the other stuff I am taking (again, waiting on my ghrp-6 and tb-500. Will not continue with semorelin when I start with those two)

neenee are you going with the cjc 1295 w/ DAC or No DAC? It seems the No DAC may be better for injury as you can focus it on the specific area that you are trying to rehab? Have you heard anything about this? I too am rehabbing injury(s) and am thinking about using the CJC 1295 no dac, tb 500, igf1 lr3, and ghrp 2 to help with my rehab and rebuild endurance. good luck with your injuries.

neenee are you going with the cjc 1295 w/ DAC or No DAC? It seems the No DAC may be better for injury as you can focus it on the specific area that you are trying to rehab? Have you heard anything about this? I too am rehabbing injury(s) and am thinking about using the CJC 1295 no dac, tb 500, igf1 lr3, and ghrp 2 to help with my rehab and rebuild endurance. good luck with your injuries.

I went w/o the DAC. Are you injecting right at the injury site?? I've been curious about that for awhile. does it help? my I'm doing the almost the same as you. I ordered 5 bottles of the tb-500 and would have been using this but my bottles bottles missing. I sure look forward to getting my new order. I am adding. GHRP but I am going with ghrp 6 vs ghrp 2.

my injuries are old. they have shaped the course of my life for the worst. I do not know if these can heal such old injuries but I sure hope so. I am.terrified of the surgery and even the docs dont blame me..could very well make things worse.

anyway, why did you chose ghrp-2?
how are you doing?
Nee Nee

I am actually still doing my homework and slowly ordering what I need as I can find good prices on everything. Apparently from what I have read is the CJC NO DAC is best as it more closely resembles the body's natural release of GH. I was wondering if site injection would be beneficial with the CJC 1295 no Dac, but apparently it doesn't matter as it just just causing the release of more GH. (If I am misunderstood someone let me know!) I am really hoping for some benefit to older injuries as well. I will begin my cycle right around Thanksgiving, which means I should hopefully start seeing some noticeable benefits by mid ski season, when I usually start hurting on a regular basis. I chose the GHRP 2 due to the fact that it is supposed to not cause as much hunger spikes. How are things going for you? Hopefully amongst each other we can improve our situations, definitely the reason I joined the forums, the power of multiples.

Last edited:
Hey, Was on vacay for the past month :) :) not decided yet.. I am trying to find some sientific reports/human studies on tb500 before i order it but as of now my op is what im considering!

TB500 cant be beat IMO. I have seen it work. It fully repaired a torn rotator cuff that needed surgery. It will help virtually all joints and help heal a host of other things as well. If you give it a try, let us know how it goes

Back