Trying a Trest and 1-Andro cycle

I am probably not going to run a detailed log. I ran a 2 week log of LGD and 1-andro in august with great results. Downside was that my BP started climbing as I went through the cycle. I took 2 months away to work on my house then started the cycle again only I hit it too hard going back in and ended up taking the last 2 months to deal with a shoulder injury, dropping my weight to 190.

Too much has changed in the last 4 months to be able to do a comparison between that cycle and this one. I started lifting light 5 weeks ago and started the 1- andro about 2 1/2 weeks ago at 330mg/day split in 3 doses. Weight is holding the last couple days at 200 lbs. I have definitely hardened up along with the weight gain.

4 days ago I started easing into transdermal trest on top of the 1-andro. First day 25 mg x1, second day 25mg x2, third day at 50mg x1 and today at 50mg x2. I also added letro at 2.5mg every other day.

I am told (I have no evidence of this) that the transdermal trest only has like a 12 hour half life unlike the injectable which can be done once a day. So to sum it up, today I was at the following:

110 mg 1-Andro x3 daily
50mg Trest transdermal x2 daily
2.5 mg Letro every other day

Due to avoiding a repeat of the shoulder injury, I have adjusted my training from going super heavy 4x7 reps to lighter weight super high intensity. For example my arms routine looks like this:

10 rep incline dumbell curls palms up
No rest
10 rep incline hammer curls
10 sec rest
10 rep close grip tricep push downs
10 sec rest
10 rep shoulder width tricep push downs
10 sec rest
10 rep reverse grip tricep push downs
30 sec rest
repeat all x6

That's 300 reps in a very short amount of time. On 1-Andro alone my arms feel like they are going to explode when I'm done. The purpose of this post is just to record any noteworthy changes, side effects, etc. along the way. Ball are already high and tight from the 1-Andro. I'm keeping a very close eye on the BP. At the end of the day today, BP is at 135/95. Letro and Trest I will adjust as needed. Right now I'm just feeling it out.

Right now I def have the flu courtesy of my kids but I'm feeling no pain. Eating is a bit of a chore at the moment but that should change in a couple days I should be back on track.

Not on Trest. I would consider Trest as the base. It already has a high conversion rate to a very potent estrogen. Adding Test would greatly complicate an already difficult to control estrogen problem. Thats the reason I went straight to Letrozole. From the other reviews I've seen, other AI's have failed to control the high estrogen levels. Starting at 2.5mg every other day until I can gauge my levels and how I react to the Trest conversion. Fortunately 1-Andro converts to 1-Testosterone which has no estrogen conversion so I only have the one compound to adjust.

So I have 2 side effects to report. First, extremely difficult time falling asleep. Did my Trest doses at 10am and 10pm. I was still awake at 4am fell asleep for about an hour and woke up. Which brings me to side effect 2. Libido is very strong... like 16 years old strong. I'll be using somnapure sleep aid to deal with the sleep issues.

Never tried trest interesting if it can be used as a base. Im hesitant of trying it because i hate stuff that aromatizes heavily

3rd of the sides so far is oily skin. Taking 2 showers a day and haven't been to the gym in a couple day because of the flu. Staring to break out with acne on the chest and back.

Well it's been over a week and I'm not showing any signs of the flu, not for a couple days anyway. I am still very short of breath though. Like that feeling when you have eaten too much and it's difficult or uncomfortable to breath. It could be residual symptoms left over from being sick but it just doesn't feel like sickness. Very easy to get winded. I mixed it up and did chest and a couple leg exercises, I did 4 sets of leg presses and superset with 4 sets of dumbell presses and I thought I was gonna die, seriously. I looked up at the clock at one point and felt like I had been there for over an hour but it had only been 20 min. When I finally left I was light headed from being winded the whole time I was there. I need to get new batteries for my BP cuff, make sure it's not high BP or something.

Back