Peptides: How to mix and store them

please help
got igf1 ec 1mg and i add 2ml how much do i take how far in pin do i load?
thanks

here this may help> Peptide Calculator | Research Peptides | Protein Synthesis

it depends how much bac water you mix in for where the pin mark would be.

I would rec igf1 Des or IGF1 LR3 for 4-8 weeks at 30-60msg ed IMO.
or a ghrp/sermorelin combo for 4-7 months 100mcg of each, 3x a day IMO

Ec is ok. but i love me some igf1lr3 or des.

i was going to add 2cc of bac. water? i looked at your link but cant figure it out. i think if i add 2cc and i pin at the 10 mark it will be 50mcg. does that sound correct?

Last edited:
i've been using Mod GRF (1-29) w/ IPA for a Grade AD Shoulder Separation, and was hoping it would help with a nagging muscle injury on the other shoulder. After about 12 weeks, it has helped the Shoulder Separation, as I definitely have more range of motion and strength to it, but still have some some pain, as well as pain in the other shoulder. After reading Jim's TB500 log (and other information), i've decided to give this a run and see how it goes. My question for you us on the reconstitution. Do you see any issue with a minimal amount of BAC water? i.e., based on my weight, 2.5mg 2x per week should be sufficient. So 50iu of BAC water and 25iu per shot, or 1ml of BAC water and 50 per shot. I'd prefer to see less BAC water per shot, but didn't know if there was any guidelines regarding the concentration of the Peptide when reconstituted.

thanks.

So juiced, doing a reconstitution of IGF with 1ml 0.6 AA for storage, and diluting with BAC for pinning is not recommended? AA reconstituted IGF does not store significantly longer at colder temps than in BAC? Just want to make sure I am understanding this correctly.

I have always been led to believe based on research in multiple discussion forums that BAC reconstituted IGF will not store longer than a week before significantly degrading.

Apologize if you have already covered this somewhere.

So juiced, doing a reconstitution of IGF with 1ml 0.6 AA for storage, and diluting with BAC for pinning is not recommended? AA reconstituted IGF does not store significantly longer at colder temps than in BAC? Just want to make sure I am understanding this correctly.

I have always been led to believe based on research in multiple discussion forums that BAC reconstituted IGF will not store longer than a week before significantly degrading.

Apologize if you have already covered this somewhere.

My boy Juced is away on vaca hopefully on a beach enjoying te hell out of himself.
He has covered this before though. Ill do my best to recall .The AA Bac water debate was based on an AA concentration not even readily avail and would hurt to the point of making it unpinnable. You are best served using Bac water and it will not degrade the igf in even close to the time it would take to use it even at a very low dose if even at all. He can probably expand more when he return.s I hope that helps a tad.

Thanks Jimi. But what I am confused about (based on what I am hearing via research) is the said best compromise between pain and shelf life for pinning IGF. Which is to reconstitute and store in 0.6% AA, but dilute with BAC in the pin itself right before pinning.

Is this some bro science and does AA have no impact on shelf life? or is this compromise solution the ideal way to prolong shelflife and prevent degradation within a week.

I am hoping Juced or anyone else could take a swing at this soon :) :bash:

Thanks Jimi. But what I am confused about (based on what I am hearing via research) is the said best compromise between pain and shelf life for pinning IGF. Which is to reconstitute and store in 0.6% AA, but dilute with BAC in the pin itself right before pinning.

Is this some bro science and does AA have no impact on shelf life? or is this compromise solution the ideal way to prolong shelflife and prevent degradation within a week.

I am hoping Juced or anyone else could take a swing at this soon :) :bash:

AA is a myth, brologic. ony type used in "tube" research was WATERLESS AA. id hate to see anyone try to use that. OUCH! IMO

" Glacial acetic acid is a name for water-free (anhydrous) acetic acid. Similar to the German name Eisessig (ice-vinegar), the name comes from the ice-like crystals that form slightly below room temperature at 16.6 °C (61.9 °F) (the presence of 0.1% water lowers its melting point by 0.2 °C).[11]

A common abbreviation for acetic acid is AcOH, where Ac stands for the acetyl group CH3***8722;C(=O)***8722;. Acetate (CH3COO***8211;) is abbreviated AcO***8211;. The Ac is not to be confused with the abbreviation for the chemical element actinium.[12] To better reflect its structure, acetic acid is often written as CH3***8211;C(O)OH, CH3***8211;C(=O)OH, CH3COOH, and CH3CO2H. In the context of acid-base reactions, the abbreviation HAc is sometimes used,[13] where Ac instead stands for acetate. Acetate is the ion resulting from loss of H+ from acetic acid. The name acetate can also refer to a salt containing this anion, or an ester of acetic acid.[14] "

Use bac water and try to use it up in 4-5 weeks, keep in fridge at all times.

Iv talked to chemists on the AA thing. show me ONE, JUST ONE actual research that used AA and igf and ill give you 50$, not gonna find it so wouldent bother.

hope that helps a bit.

hello everyone
my question is can i mix in one bottle for a week the two peptides for storage ?
i see some sellers is selling them products in one bottle and inside are the two peptides ?
i found that everyone are mixed immediately before the shot, but can they stay longer together ?

Back