Peptides: How to mix and store them

juced_porkchop

I have recently gotten many PM's asking how to keep or how to mix peptides. I find this info very easily with a google search, but many like to double check or just are not sure of what they are doing.
I thought I would make a simple short thread for those wondering:

* Keep your powder peptide vials in the fridge OR Freezer if you have thaw cycle turned off ( due to freeze/thaw cycle most freezers have, i believe most freezers may damage peptide) others may argue this and still use freezer for mixed/unmixed peps and/or pre-loeded pins and say it works... that is fine, but in my op its not optimal but one thing we can all agree on is it should be kept cold

* When you mix your solution in with your peptide powder and its now all mixed up-> KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE. and it will keep well for weeks to months depending on the peptide.

* ALWAYS swab you vial top before drawing dose and wait 30-50sec after swabbing before drawing.

* When mixing solution into your peptide vial always remember to vent out air pressure, an easy way to do this is after putting in your solution, twist off the pin top while its still in the vial, just for a split second is enough, then pull it out. I believe keeping pressure in vial even to outside is a good idea.

* when drawing solution out of peptide vial first fill the pin with air to the part you will be filling up to, then push air in, then draw peptide up to that same point, this keeps pressure even and makes drawing a bit easier.

*how much solution to mix in with pep you ask? doesn't matter much, do what makes dosing easy to figure out and tak. for me i only add 1-2ml of bac water to my little peptide vial because i don't see the use of extra solution and i know how to dose it fine with 1-2ml total mixed in, others I have seen talk about adding 5 and even 10ml, that is fine also if that is what you wish to do.

I know this is simple stuff to many but I have been getting PM's... so here you have it...

Enjoy :)

You're so awesome. I was looking for this earlier in the week.

@ Toshiro - If that is the Toshiro I'm thinking it might be......hello captain!

LR3 - acetic acid .06%
Peg mgf - NaCl or BC

no true for the AA, this is BS founded off misunderstanding. the lab that used AA it was not normal AA it was WATERLESS aa. I have posted about that many time here so no worries, alot think this.

Last edited:
How long will the powder keep if it's in the fridge vs not?

in powder it should be kept frozen (with out a freez/thaw cycle on) if you plan to keep it for 1+ yrs and if in under a year i highly rec keep in fidge, in powder form.
out of fridge no one can say for sure since there are many factors. but it would be very unwise to keep the powder out anylonger than needed. acouple hours to a couple days seems un-noticable but I would not push it. Get order in and put in fridge asap!

I read somewhere that using too much water is a bad thing. Because Peptides are unstable you don't want to dilute them too much as it may cause it to break down. Is there any truth to that?

I read somewhere that using too much water is a bad thing. Because Peptides are unstable you don't want to dilute them too much as it may cause it to break down. Is there any truth to that?

here is only so much water you are going to add so I would not worry about it too much., 1ml or 3 ml, i dont know why anyone in their right mind would put more then 5ml. I only use 1-2ml per little pep vial.

Great thread. Btw juiced, I'm considering pinning 20mcg (10mcg per bicep, for example) post workout with rui's IGF-1 LR3 for site growth, and hopefully some mild fat loss. I'm an old school hgh user, but as mentioned in another thread of yours, new to peptides. Would you consider this a decent dose with minimal internal organ hyper trophy sides? Also, are you saying mix it with bact water? Thanks!

Great thread. Btw juiced, I'm considering pinning 20mcg (10mcg per bicep, for example) post workout with rui's IGF-1 LR3 for site growth, and hopefully some mild fat loss. I'm an old school hgh user, but as mentioned in another thread of yours, new to peptides. Would you consider this a decent dose with minimal internal organ hyper trophy sides? Also, are you saying mix it with bact water? Thanks!

mix with bac water. dont stress over site growth, it goes systemic. its like shooting test into area expecting to notice extra growth in area IMO. I say just pin subq in belly fat, but to each his own. i also like 30-60mcg, but 20mcg is still good. I rec waiting 1-2 hrs AFTER workout to pin

Thanks! I actually read on another site a user conducted an experiment to prove what you are saying about the BS acetic acid claim. He ran LR3 with BAC for 5 weeks, then took a month off, then ran another 5 weeks except with .6% acetic acid. He had the same results, so.... Thanks for the info!

Hi, I am noob to Ology (not to fitness). Have been on a 6 week cycle of Serm/GHRP2/GHRP6 and my IGF-1 numbers are great. The sad part is that IMT.com is disappointing me at every turn. I know this sounds like a stupid q: but who can do the same Serm/GHRP2/GHRP6 in an auto pen cartridge ? Thx for anybody's help.

T

please help
got igf1 ec 1mg and i add 2ml how much do i take how far in pin do i load?
thanks

Last edited:
Back