500mg test cyp cycle update!

NJesketit

4 weeks in on Friday , what you guys think 1st pic in starting point obv.

So I've been eating more food than I ever have and it's really showing. I'm starting to move more weight on a lot of lifts which makes me happy.

Was thinking of going 16 weeks, is that too long?

P.s. I cannot figure out how to add attachments, when other people post attachment I can't even click on them or see them

EDIT: PICS BELOW

Last edited:
Using google images with your real name but face blurred probably wont have the effect you want.
Just click "insert image", third button from the right and either upload or post an url.
Sorta like this
View attachment 567756 View attachment 567757

Can just copy mine to your own.
16 weeks is stretching it but not unusual. I plan to run 17 weeks myself.

Dude I don't see any options for inserting image I think I'm retarded lol your the second person who tried to help me too

But okay , is it because the sides get bad the longer you go?

Its the health risks associated with it. Such as tanked cholesterol values and ratios for HDL/LDL and short story is, the longer you go, the harder it becomes to recover back to normal, health risks or not.
If recovery is of no concern? Then bloodwork will tell how long you can actually run safely.

Dude I don't see any options for inserting image I think I'm retarded lol your the second person who tried to help me too

Directly over the box where you type in text, you see icons and settings right, font, sizes etc? That's the bar, button is third from right. Can't really miss it :p
You should delete your own links if you care about privacy. Not best idea to have your real name above the pictures.

I see, I need to get blood work.. money was tight and I didn't realize how much it costs. Things will.be better in a few weeks. And dude are you on a computer or something cause I do not see those options. My box only let's me write like this. No font options or anything like that

I see, I need to get blood work.. money was tight and I didn't realize how much it costs. Things will.be better in a few weeks. And dude are you on a computer or something cause I do not see those options. My box only let's me write like this. No font options or anything like that

when are you getting blood works done?

Back