RUI's Liquid Ralox: HOW TO TAKE IT AND HOW TO STORE IT

PRoPreferred

I just received RUI's liquid Ralox. I am just wondering how you take it. Is it taken orally? Can you mix it in water and drink it? Does it need to be refridgerated? A response would be appreciated. Thanks.

I am 18 just trying clear some late onset pubertal gyno I got when I was around 15.5. I have never taken any anabolics and I have reduced my gyno pretty considerably with natural AI's. Just looking to get rid of the last bit with raloxifene. Just wondering how you take it and when do you take it?

Do you know what your doing? what ai's did you do before that reduced your gyno?
Who told you to do this?

Do you know what your doing? what ai's did you do before that reduced your gyno? Dim, zinc, calcium D-Glucarate. I plan to dose 60mg for the first 10 days and cruise on 30mg until the gyno is cleared up. Probably will not take it any longer than 6 months.
Who told you to do this?
Studies have shown it works and many testemonials online in the forums. I already have the raloxifene and I spent 100$ so im taking it regardless. If you could answer my questions that would be great. If there is some sides that I should know about besides slight igf-1reduction let me know.

Back