Peptides: Tissue Growth & Protection and Practical use surrounding them *A must read*

When you mention CJC-1295 in the 1st thread of this post are you referring to CJC-1295 DAC because youve also mentioned that a once a week dose is sufficient as well as it having a half life of 7 - 10 days. The reason I ask that is because Ive read other posts suggesting CJC-1295, ie no DAC or GRF (modified 1-29) has a half life of about 10 minutes. On RUI Products info they say that 1293 is in fact 1295 no DAC so you can see how an amateur gets quite confused by the various references. Whats your take on all of this ?
cjc1295 and cjc1293 are BOTH with "DAC" grf (mod 1-29) is just that. some also have called it cjc w/o dac. yes it is very confusing. its all flippy floppy. but I talked to a guy that makes these in a lab in Canada ( friends brother) and he broke it down for me.

1293 is shorter then 1295 but goth are very long compared to straight mod grf 1-29.
a lot of people know it by 1293 w/o dac but in reality all three differ.

This stuff sounds awesome and of course its pretty pricey too. Looking at one of the recommended cycles, its as much as an AAS cycle. What is this stuff compared to actual GH??

4#
Wk1-8 40mcg ed igf-1LR3
Wk1-12 0.5-1mg 2X a week CJC-1293
Wk1-12 100mcg 2-3X ed GHRP-2 or Ghrp-6

Juced. My question would be about stacking peptides with aas. Is this a good idea or should they be done stand alone? I'm on a test E only cycle. Also taking aromasin ed and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500 weekly. I'm really interested in the hyperplasia notion. As my genetics are not the best. Come from a smaller frame family. Thanks for any info.

I personally like them on or off cycle. for most gains I rec on cycle.

What do you think about this write-up:
4 Week blast cycle:

Weeks 1-4
7 am 400mcg ipamorelin, GRF 1-29 300mcg
2pm 400mcg ghrp-2, GRF 1-29 300MCG
9pm 1000mcg Ipamorelin, 500mcg GRF 1-29

I added it up and priced it all from a regular research peptide site (they all have pretty similar pricing) and the 4 week cycle came out to like $900...Which seems steep to say the least.

The write-up claims:

"If you run low dose cycles for up to a year, you will see very little in the way of increased muscle, but you will receive the benefits of its anti-aging properties, increased collagen synthesis, cell turnover and slightly elevated igf, leading to fat loss, improved nutrient partitioning, and insulin function. But we are focusing here on muscle gain and fat loss, the 2 big hitters that peptides offer."

Thoughts?

its a really stupid set up to be honest. 4 weeks is pretty worthless and 400mcg at a time is wasing about 200-300mcg of the peptide.. very bad set up, probably set up to sell.

ghrp2 100mcg 3X a day for 4-6 months
mod gfr / sermorelin 100mcg 3X a day for 4-6 months

done

What would be a good bulking cycle from what's available through RUI? I'm thinking of running it along with my 4th AAS cycle. What negative side effects could the peptides cause that I would be using as well? I know I'd be using their GHRP-6 for sure. Any help would be great.

This stuff sounds awesome and of course its pretty pricey too. Looking at one of the recommended cycles, its as much as an AAS cycle. What is this stuff compared to actual GH??

4#
Wk1-8 40mcg ed igf-1LR3
Wk1-12 0.5-1mg 2X a week CJC-1293
Wk1-12 100mcg 2-3X ed GHRP-2 or Ghrp-6

What he said!! ^^^ Bump

Edit:

A couple followup questions:
1) Would you suggest Cjc-1293 instead of 1295 due to possible gh bleed?
2) Can IGF-1 Lr3 halt natty GH production?!

Last edited:
Edit:

A couple followup questions:
1) Would you suggest Cjc-1293 instead of 1295 due to possible gh bleed?
2) Can IGF-1 Lr3 halt natty GH production?!

1) both are actually with long half lives, but thw 1293 is a bit faster. if this is a worry for you i would rec sermorelin and ghrp. it is true mod-GRF. I just rec that now to be honest. I will have to update this thread soon though science is always improving upon! :)
2) I have never seen anything to show this, that it would stop production, but i may alter it a bit. I they need to do more research on this. I am sure it will come. but you wouldent use it as long as hgh anyway and i never noticed anything bad in 4-8 week cycles that would suggest my hg was not there. it is a very good question though. but i can not truly answer it at this time.

1) both are actually with long half lives, but thw 1293 is a bit faster. if this is a worry for you i would rec sermorelin and ghrp. it is true mod-GRF. I just rec that now to be honest. I will have to update this thread soon though science is always improving upon! :)
2) I have never seen anything to show this, that it would stop production, but i may alter it a bit. I they need to do more research on this. I am sure it will come. but you wouldent use it as long as hgh anyway and i never noticed anything bad in 4-8 week cycles that would suggest my hg was not there. it is a very good question though. but i can not truly answer it at this time.

PorkChop thank you so much for being such a great resource!!!!

I'm looking to lean out a little bit, heal up and maybe put on a few lbs of muscle while doing it. I was thinking about an AAS but am now leaning towards peptides. The combo I was thinking of running was Ipamorelin and Mod GRF (to minimize side effects). Thinking of buying from SRC (which I've seen recommended a lot and has good prices). Do you have any suggestions?

Again thank you so much for your time!!!

Hi sir

I'm new here and very interesting about peptide and you post is awesome. Now I would like to buy peptide and i want to know were I can found a chart to how make the right mix.
Are the peptide good for woman.
Thank's Jacques

Few Questions

Wow Awesome Post, thanks for the effort,

I have just started using peptides and have a few question that I hope people can assist with.
I am about 4 days in doses below

AM fasted does upon waking
ghrp-2 - 150mcg
Cjc-1295 - 100mcg

PM does pre Bed (approx 10:30 - 11:00 depending on last meal)
ghrp-2 - 150mcg
Cjc-1295 - 100mcg

Main thing I am looking for is injury repair, I have had an issue with my knee and heel for far to long, which has impeded training (and over all health)

Some fat lose would be awesome, though with healthy body I can take care of that..

Main 2 questions I am looking for answers for are:-

Q1. what should I feel post dosing?

I trust my source, and for the first time in 6 months I walked without a limp in the morning (though would have said it to early to have been pep related)

Though honestly expect for a small bruise where I pin Subq, and sometimes a little itching at that sight, I would not even know I pinned most days.

Q2. Have noticed some issues sleeping after dosing, from the readings I have done, I had assumed that peps would provide better sleep?

Cheers guys.

Wow Awesome Post, thanks for the effort,

I have just started using peptides and have a few question that I hope people can assist with.
I am about 4 days in doses below

AM fasted does upon waking
ghrp-2 - 150mcg
Cjc-1295 - 100mcg

PM does pre Bed (approx 10:30 - 11:00 depending on last meal)
ghrp-2 - 150mcg
Cjc-1295 - 100mcg

Main thing I am looking for is injury repair, I have had an issue with my knee and heel for far to long, which has impeded training (and over all health)

Some fat lose would be awesome, though with healthy body I can take care of that..

Main 2 questions I am looking for answers for are:-

Q1. what should I feel post dosing? nothing really.. maybe a slight bit hungry.

I trust my source, and for the first time in 6 months I walked without a limp in the morning (though would have said it to early to have been pep related)

Though honestly expect for a small bruise where I pin Subq, and sometimes a little itching at that sight, I would not even know I pinned most days. you should not notice pain or bruising.. maybe a bit of pain for a few min after shot. if you notice itching i would worry , not be happy.

Q2. Have noticed some issues sleeping after dosing, from the readings I have done, I had assumed that peps would provide better sleep?
I personally sleep better, but i would never take ghrp/cjc peps right before sleeping, you get your own burst of hgh/igf1 when you sleep. try to dose it a couple hrs before.
also cjc 1295 is VERy' long acting, you can dose it 1-2x aweek... you might want to look into sermorelin to dose 3x a day at 100mcg per dose along with the ghrp2.

Cheers guys.

Thanks!

In red above----^

great thread porkchop, got a question not really relevant tho, juiced have you ever experience smaller loads after a cycle? i had a proper pct but since about a month after my pct was done my loads got much smaller, girlfriend noticed big time, any advice? Hcg? nat test boosters?

great thread porkchop, got a question not really relevant tho, juiced have you ever experience smaller loads after a cycle? i had a proper pct but since about a month after my pct was done my loads got much smaller, girlfriend noticed big time, any advice? Hcg? nat test boosters?
Thanks!
hey, well im on hrt and dont bother with hcg so mine are always smaller haha. but early on, yes. keep in mind PCT is just ti HELP recovery, just because you finish a good PCT doesnt mean you are 100% recovered. I would give it 2-3 months after PCT and then go for blood work if still worried.

great post chop. I am on my TRT and I want to do a cycle of ghrp and Cjc now also I would like to do a tb500 how should I incorporate this. Thank you

Back