Perceptions of fat burners

VAF

Hi Everyone

I'm going to be doing a cut phase at some point this year. I know that substances such as clenbuterol and T3 can help cut down body fat but I also know they carry serious side effect risks. As I understand it clen can be damaging to your heart and t3 abuse can damage thyroid function.

What I want to know is what does the board think of fat burning (dont know a better name) compounds? Are they a tool for people that are serious about their bodies or an easy road for the lazy?

The sides vs results usually dont justify using them, Cardio and diet will get you there faster

Hi Everyone

I'm going to be doing a cut phase at some point this year. I know that substances such as clenbuterol and T3 can help cut down body fat but I also know they carry serious side effect risks. As I understand it clen can be damaging to your heart and t3 abuse can damage thyroid function.

What I want to know is what does the board think of fat burning (dont know a better name) compounds? Are they a tool for people that are serious about their bodies or an easy road for the lazy?

as a powerlifter who has hovered in the high 200's to low 300's i hav tried most all of the fat burners. couldnt afford gh , got the shakes from clen but little if any fat loss. , did well on the ECA stack , did well with t3 [ did very well with ECA and t3 stacked ] and dnp was very effective but that shit is dangerous.
anything you use to cut in a high enough dose to be very effective puts you on the edge of being catabolic unless your on cycle. if your not going to do a cutting cycle then imo slow and steady weight loss is the best option.

yeah, what he said.

add to that, you better have your diet and training methods down spot before you go trying to use compounds to enhance your fat loss, because those are the staples of losing, and more importantly, of where you go from that point.

if you can't get cut without compounds, you shouldn't be using them. if you can, then they can speed things up and show benefits when done properly. benefits that outweigh the sides? guess that depends on the person, the sides, the results, and why you were doing it. i've used them before and was happy with them.

I agree with the above... I just think that most fat burners present a different kind of danger to your body... I know a lot of things can be "dangerous" but these are on a whole different level... when your speeding up your body in the way that they do, to me, its just a scary situation... there are other supps you can take, non stim, along with your diet change or addition of cardio that can help you a lot... There are just way better ways than by using fat burners...

Back