Performance Enhancement for Extreme Sports

wildone587

Hello I'm looking for some feedback on performance enhancement for rodeo. I do compete and am getting a bit older so I'm looking to keep my edge on the competition. Which is getting younger and stronger and full of natural t. Lucky bastards. I don't think its a good idea to run a long cycle from may to sept for obvious reasons. I was wondering what some of the senior members here would recommend. 100mg testprop ed for a few days prior to the event? Luv tren but need cardio too.. any feed back is much appreciated.

Short cycles aren't worth doing. I see no benefit of injecting prop for a few days. All you see is test spikes and negative sides. Imo that is not a good idea. U would be better off to run test for 12+ weeks.

Thanks for the reply bro. Rodeo season runs about 18 weeks. Would you say a real long test e cruise would be better? All I'm looking for here is the performance gear will give.

Diet and recovery are very important too. If your diet is correct, you have a good training routine, and u are getting adequate sleep, gear will help. I run test only cycles at 15-20 weeks. I make sure I have my post cycle therapy (pct) and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). If u run 500mgs a week at the minimum, you'll be better off then doing a few shots here and there. U gotta keep your test levels stable so they don't get out of whack and cause sides. An Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle will help prevent any sides. Proper post cycle therapy (pct) will get your natural test going. Blood work is very helpful too so u know where u stand on everything..

Fair enough. I was playing with the idea of staying on clomid all season and a few days prior doing arimidex/testp. Recovery diet and all that other stuff has.always kept me off the injured lists. So.I'm good there..

There are some good threads on here about running clomid at 25mgs per day to boost natural test levels.

Yessir that's where I got the idea to run clomid for a extended period. I borrowed the idea of short cycles from european bb's who just do short tren cycles for 2-4 weeks. So I thought why not just do that but with test prop?? I'm.not really looking to bulk, but just perform at a higher level.

Test suspension may be something to look it. But also prolly not the best idea if you have no experience.

Back