PGF-2A (prostaglandins) questions. . .

!@#$%^&

Id appreciate sum Bumps to the top from anyone who reads this, even if thats all you do, until i can get some answers on this. I would like everyone to see this in case they can answer it.

Theres not much info on this product, and there isnt many experience based info on it either. I would definatly be willing to be one of the first to give a real experience based journal on this if i can get some of the basic facts to it first. Im not gonna dive in not knowing the basic ideas and what im supposed to do. Iv already read all FAQ's on this product, all posts iv seen on it, and every other piece of info i could possibly find on the subject (including the Sept. MD article in Chad Nichols section). These are my remaining questions about it.

1. What doses are used with this product in each injection considering it has to be shot 4 times a day.
2. Is this done every day of the week, or just on the day the muscle is worked, to bring up the lagging bodypart?
3. How many weeks/months must this be done before you see results in the lagging bodypart?
4. What would be the most beneficial time to use this product to enhance a lagging bodypart? Im figuring during an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle, and i read that its very beneficial during a GH/insulin cycle also.

First I haven't tried the injectable kind so don't take these as definitive but I have researched it alot, and these seem to be the answers to your questions. Wait for an experience bro to confirm/deny my theory :)

1. Doses vary and are limited by your tolerance to the side effects try around 5mg or so (typically 1 ml).
2. For fat loss every day is best, for lagging body parts it is best to inject 3 days before working the muscle because the pumps from pgf2a alone can be intense and become to intense from the work out and pgf2a.
3. Usually resutls appear fairly quickly, I've heard as quickly as 2-3 weeks.
4. Pgf2a works well with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and insulin, however both greatly increaset he pumps and soreness so you may have a hard time working the injected body part.

http://www.anabolicuniverse.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=795&highlight=pgf2a

Side note don't take asprin/willow bark etc while on it.

1. 1/4 cc
2. no not ever day, ever 2 or 3 days...i doubt you could truely handle it everyday...
3. the muscle growth is not substantial so if you would be using this for that purpose you will be dissapointed.
4. anytime really, im sure Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) couldnt hurt but the pathways by which it works do not dictate that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is nessacary.

i heard its best to start out with .5 to 1mg which would be 1/5cc, i will be trying it soon so i will let yall know my results

Back