PGH-useful for a 21 year old?

brugunz

I am wondering if PGH would be useful for a 21 year old. I have two cycles under my belt, first was test 500 mg week and deca 300 mg week for 10, second was 250 mg cyp and 600 mg cyp with some t3(cutter). I am now fairly satisfied with my size and want to "clean out" my system and stay natural for a little, maybe a year or so. I was wondering if PGH would be of any benefit for someone my age to take. Could it help me to lean out, gain strength, and possibly even some size? Or would it be more useful for me to just stick with my proper diet that I am now and buy some creatine or another supplement instead of the PGH? Any input is appreciated.

Last edited:
i'm 21 and taking P-Gh right now. It's not giving me any crazy results really.. I've noticed I sleep better but that's about it. You really won't gain strength with P-GH and you won't really put on size. I've stayed virtually the same since i been on. Been on for about 2 and a half weeks.

what i know about pgh you have to be on alot more then 2 and a half weeks before you notice results, usually 6 weeks or so, i havent taken it but i know people hwo have and thats usually how it goes.
dont give up on it just yet

interesting

Interesting, maybe our gh levels are already sky high at our age. In any case, I would like to know how you do over the course of 2-3 months. Good luck to ya.

I am running it with Tonee. And am having the same experience as him, just better sleeping thats about it.

NYC

NYCEE said:
I am running it with Tonee. And am having the same experience as him, just better sleeping thats about it.

NYC

I'm just starting week 4, not much to report yet here either.

Thanks fellas, doesn't sound too promising to me at this point. I think I'll just save my money and stock up on a boatload of creatine and protein. I don't have too much trouble sleeping so the PGH would not be very useful to me.

I'm on my 7th week and haven't noticed jack. Doesn't even help me sleep better.

I better start feeling something soon or I'm going feel like an idiot.

Back