PH in a Test E cycle?

XxWheyxX

Cycle

Weeks 1-12 test E 600mg per week 300mg on the Monday and other 300mg on the Thursday
Weeks 1-14 Aromatase inhibitor (AI) Arimidex 0.25 EOD

PCT

clomid 100/50/50/50
nolva40/20/20/20

Coming up to week 5 and I have gained about 9lbs that is mostly water lol. This is really getting on top of me now not seeing any gains in str or size ect. Iam thinking of getting a oral or a ph. Feedback plz lads?

if your not gaining weight then your probablly not getting enough food , imo work on the diet and leave the ph alone.

Iam eatting like 3.2k cals ED with about 350 carbs 100g fats and 240 grams of protein. I think my diet is good.

178lbs

Iam eatting like 3.2k cals ED with about 350 carbs 100g fats and 240 grams of protein. I think my diet is good.

178lbs

Bahaha! You're a goober man. You say you're eating "like" 3.2k cals a day which instantly tells all of us you don't know how much you're eating. This also guarantees inconsistency with the diet. Combine that with the fact you're 178lbs and you assure us your diet is good? It may be good, but it is clearly not enough.

*slaps you in the face* Get off your own dick and listen to Dawg!

Last edited:
Are you a fucking head case? 3.2k cals give or fucking take. No body eats exactly the same amount everyday. The test had not kicked in till today squat up 44lbs today and should of pushed for more. So get your head out of DADAWG'S ass. You know fuck all about me

eh fuck it, 10 grams of superdrol every day weeks 1-12. just drink enough water and take some milk thistle and maybe you won't die. you're gonna be hooooooge bro!!!!

Are you a fucking head case? 3.2k cals give or fucking take. No body eats exactly the same amount everyday. The test had not kicked in till today squat up 44lbs today and should of pushed for more. So get your head out of DADAWG'S ass. You know fuck all about me

Lolololololol riiiiiiiiiight. I think we know who the head case is.

Back