Pics 4-5 weeks after cycle

nothing's impossible

lionhead said:
U WENT DOWN 100 Kg? :insane2:

Jepp it was incredible!
I'm selling the methods I used to loose weight to a magazine.
Big Money!!!

HAHAHA....Never done a typo?! :druggie:

For me it didn't really kick in until after 1 1/2 weeks.
I got stronger without really noticing it myself.
I first felt it for real after 3 weeks when I got so damn intense pumps. Every hair on my body was standing up after those rushes.
I got a bit bloated but not too bad. Could have gone to 45-50mg

Bro you look great. Nice and lean. You must have kept your diet pretty clean. I don't know what you looked like before. But the cycle you chose is a classic. How much did you gain?

Slayer said:
Bro you look great. Nice and lean. You must have kept your diet pretty clean. I don't know what you looked like before. But the cycle you chose is a classic. How much did you gain?

Here's a picture of me appr. 1 year ago.

Didn't really gain that much, around 2Kg. Lost fat and gained muscle.
My strengt increased though!!

:rockband:

You look very lean and cut.

Not to slam you or anything but are big muslces a thing of the past as a lot of people that post pictures on here are all trying to be really lean without the muscle mass to back it up. I have stated before there are only a couple of guys that look really good, Vander being one of them,

cubanojoe said:
You look very lean and cut.

Not to slam you or anything but are big muslces a thing of the past as a lot of people that post pictures on here are all trying to be really lean without the muscle mass to back it up. I have stated before there are only a couple of guys that look really good, Vander being one of them,

A lot of people still wanna keep their mobility :)
haha no but I see what you mean. Vander looks incredible.

Big muscles rule!!

My goal is definately to be a big MF but with little fat and lean as hell.
And about mobility...I'm doing stretching excercises to keep my tendons and muscles in good condition.
I mean...how cocky wouldn't it be to weigh 110 Kg, 180 cm tall and ripped likle Bruce Lee and be able to go down in split!!

I could fuck my GF anywhere anytime anyhow!!

WOOHOOOO!

LOL

Venom said:
Big muscles rule!!

My goal is definately to be a big MF but with little fat and lean as hell.
And about mobility...I'm doing stretching excercises to keep my tendons and muscles in good condition.
I mean...how cocky wouldn't it be to weigh 110 Kg, 180 cm tall and ripped likle Bruce Lee and be able to go down in split!!

I could fuck my GF anywhere anytime anyhow!!

WOOHOOOO!

LOL

aight dude you need to chill out, starting to sound like my 7 year old cousin having a sugar rush after drinkin a can of coke. :)
And I fuck my girlfriend anytime anywhere anyhow NOW :) Why wait til im 110 kg? :)

Hehe

Jeah, perhaps I do.

But never the less....you must agree to that it would be cocky!

LOL

Back