Pics of me

hey 2 of the pics are a little old but the fullbody one well i know yah very shitty but its the most recent so tell me what you think be gentle i have posted these pics in the past on my other name but be gentle with me.

bro i would really like to critique you here, but i really can't see much with those pics.

can you post some more? stats?

im 5-10 230 19 years old looking to cut down to around 200 by june and ill try to get some more pics though as soon as possible i just really thought it'd be best if i could post what i can for now... if thats aight.

Showdowner52 said:
im 5-10 230 19 years old looking to cut down to around 200 by june and ill try to get some more pics though as soon as possible i just really thought it'd be best if i could post what i can for now... if thats aight.
I think a great place to start is to get an understanding where you are coming from. How would you critique those pictures of yourself.

Well lets see... In one pic I see just a head. In another pic I see red. And in another pic I see a bicep.

Post up some real pics if you want people to critique them.

Well all I can say for sure is you need to lose around at least 30 lbs of fat before I can tell what you really got on that frame. That alone should keep you busy for a few months. You do look like you might have some development here and there maybe. Id say diet diet diet.

Back