Pictures of my brewed test e, and test p.

Nice bro, they look awesome.
I'm currently reading around to brew my own, I got all the shit for it but need a little help at same time. Powders come yesterday actually, makes me wanna snort it all. Hahaha.

Good luck on your cycle bro! Can't wait to see results.

awesome, I brewed a few bottles of test and tren and I loved knowing I made it...I knew exactly what was in it and I saved a ton of $$$

no prob man, its a nice piece of mind making your own gear.
I still have a shit load left too.
Its cheap to make, and you know its good. You cant beat it.

Great job and info and good luck with your cycle. Been considering doing it myself and doing the homework. Ive got some lab skills but its good to know its not rocket science. Hope I can bounce some questions off you if necessary.

Pretty Stuff.
I brew my own also + the Labs bendover backwards to prove quality of powders, even giving u samples to test. mine gives $ back guarantee.
I also proved my last brew with saliva test - 3.5 weeks in on test c 250mg/ml 2xwk my free test was 427 (avg 40-120). (I am shut down so I can play around)

What color is the powder? Does that have anything to do with the coloring of the final product?

yes, for some reason my test e is crystal white, and my prop is off white.
Idk what the deal is. Im on the test e only now and I can feel its g2g. I was on tren and my prop so its tough to say how the prop was.

Very impressive, I come back to this thread every so often bc its so fucking cool. I read where if you can make eggs, you can make test and I can make some damn good eggs so the wheels start turning...lol

ALL I'm thinking is yum... dab a bit on some pussy lips and lick that gold right off! I'm doing alot of research on making my own brew also. I'm sick of that out the ass for shit you don't know what your really getting or how sanitary it is really. I have one problem I can't find a place I can trust like million dollar pharmacy. If anyone could pm me and give me some guidence I would greatly apprecaite it thanks bros

ALL I'm thinking is yum... dab a bit on some pussy lips and lick that gold right off! I'm doing alot of research on making my own brew also. I'm sick of that out the ass for shit you don't know what your really getting or how sanitary it is really. I have one problem I can't find a place I can trust like million dollar pharmacy. If anyone could pm me and give me some guidence I would greatly apprecaite it thanks bros

I'm in the same boat! Matthew 121, awesome shit! Looks bad ass bro! Hey bro I tried to pm you but I guess I don't have enough posts to pm. You mind if I email you a few questions?

Bro that looks awesome. The pic at the top for some reason made the gear look more yellowish, and Im thinking whats making it look like that? But the second pic looks just like I thought it should. What size jugs are those? Im getting ready to buy all my supplies and picking up a lil nugget of info here and a lil there. So now I know for sure to get a glass receiver cup. Enjoy brother

I had a question. You mentioned that the melting point for Test P is (120C), does this mean you have to heat the solution to that point for to have the proper concentration. The reason I asked is I have converted 20g out of a total of 100g of Test P & only heated it to probably 130 F to help it flow through the filter. There are a few other questions, do you think baking is necessary? I have read alot of opinions on this, some do & some don't. Could you just leave the Glass Media Bottle with the finished gear in it open & bake that?

Also the 2nd subject was you mentioning the syringe size. Since I am using pre-sealed vials(I haven't but crimper, flip tops etc), I have to transfer from the media bottle silicon cover to the pre-sealed vials with a syringe. The 20cc Syringe pulls the oil out quickly, but it is beyond a PITA to push it into the vials(The reason for this is that the amount of pressure required to push the full or even semi-fill 20cc syringe was incredible(it actually damaged my hand from doing it, can't bench for 6+ weeks). If I had pushed any harder it would have broke the thing. It did have a luer-lock as well.
So I use 5ml now. I imagine this problem wouldn't exist if the vial isn't sealed though. I don't know if anyone has had this problem but it's making me consider getting a crimper, so I can just push it directly into the vials. Also, lol about dabing it on the pussy lips. Not so sure about that, I like a nice juicy lips n..clit, but rubbing test on it...I don't wanna end up getting sodomized by the girl considering how that area is already.

Anyways, if you have any feedback on these comments, I would genuinely appreciate it.

Last edited:
You need to stab another needle in the top of your sealed vial when you are filling it to let the air preassure out!

I had a question. You mentioned that the melting point for Test P is (120C), does this mean you have to heat the solution to that point for to have the proper concentration. The reason I asked is I have converted 20g out of a total of 100g of Test P & only heated it to probably 130 F to help it flow through the filter. There are a few other questions, do you think baking is necessary? I have read alot of opinions on this, some do & some don't. Could you just leave the Glass Media Bottle with the finished gear in it open & bake that?

Also the 2nd subject was you mentioning the syringe size. Since I am using pre-sealed vials(I haven't but crimper, flip tops etc), I have to transfer from the media bottle silicon cover to the pre-sealed vials with a syringe. The 20cc Syringe pulls the oil out quickly, but it is beyond a PITA to push it into the vials(The reason for this is that the amount of pressure required to push the full or even semi-fill 20cc syringe was incredible(it actually damaged my hand from doing it, can't bench for 6+ weeks). If I had pushed any harder it would have broke the thing. It did have a luer-lock as well.
So I use 5ml now. I imagine this problem wouldn't exist if the vial isn't sealed though. I don't know if anyone has had this problem but it's making me consider getting a crimper, so I can just push it directly into the vials. Also, lol about dabing it on the pussy lips. Not so sure about that, I like a nice juicy lips n..clit, but rubbing test on it...I don't wanna end up getting sodomized by the girl considering how that area is already.

Anyways, if you have any feedback on these comments, I would genuinely appreciate it.

Back