Pictures of my brewed test e, and test p.

good work,,

Unfortunately the problem with homebrewing is that the quality of you powder will more than likely be less potent then an highly repped ugl,, so all in all you are saving money getting the piece of mind of what your dosing... but your powder quality will b minimal at the least...

I think homebrewing tren pellets is where its at test should be pharm grade ,,,

Really you think homebrewing pellets is better than raw...really? Then bro I seriously hate it about your luck with getting good raw product. This may not be the same for everyone's supplier but I have had my bloods done in mid cycle on both my raw and Rx... both were <2500ng/dl and I had the exact same gains for a fraction of the cost. And seriously there is no comparison between my Tren A or E compared to the nasty tren from the pellets. The tren brewing process is easier bc no having to remove the binders not to mention its crazy cheaper and the product is a lot stronger.

What makes you think that the powder will be subpar?

Do you realize how dirt fucking cheap real test powder is? Esp in china? You're talking less than $00.25 a gram! Why the shit would they bother cutting it up with something when they are already over trippling their money? Its Economics bro.

Plus when you go through a multi million dollar pharmacy/chemical company like I do you get provided with all lab test results, and COA sheets for the test powders.
Its not bunk powder, and you seem uneducated for making that post.
Maybe if I bought the powder locally from some sketchy guy. But no, I am in direct contact with their sales manager, who is the same guy who sells powder to smaller pharmacy companies around the world.

Its not like buying powder from some guys basement where he cuts it up with flower, this place hires over 250 employess.

As do most real powder suppliers.

Grab a seat, hang out for alittle and get educated.

I agree with you on the powders bro. Ive brewed a few batches of my own. I can buy two different grades of powder. Im sure its the same shit the ugl's buy. I buy the higher quality MAO raws. I always check melting points when i receive them, and they are spot on. Ive even cut some of the powder to see what it does to the melting point, and it fucks it up. I know the powders im getting are top notch.
I would give you the same advice the fella above gave you. I used to buy the nalgene disposable filter units by the case. Ive had filter blow outs, ive cracked receiver bottles, and i even had ethyl oleate melt the filter while making TNE. As i said, i agree with the fella above, whatman zap cap bottle top filters are the way to go.
Congratulations! I know its a grest sense of accomplishment when that crystal clear bottle is in your hand.

ive got a couple of questions,

Where did you brew this? right in your home kitchen? I want to do this but im concerned about sterility haha

also very curious

gr8 work dude!! living the dream hehe.. i want to brew my own to, tierd of all ug labs, so im gathering the all info i need right now..
did you do it on the stove plate or in the oven? i love propionate but i dont know how to get up to the meltingpoint at the best way?
how did you?

If you dont mind me asking is there anyway to get some powders from the same place that you did ?
You did an oustanding job! could you send me an email peacemaker59@live.com. Thanks

Last edited:
If you dont mind me asking is there anyway to get some powders from the same place that you did ?
You did an oustanding job! could you send me an email peacemaker59@live.com. Thanks

Your shit looks amazing! I'm another jealous juicer. Lol. But since someone asked u for a source.....if you're sending emails with info then PM me too please! If not, no biggie.

Your shit looks amazing! I'm another jealous juicer. Lol. But since someone asked u for a source.....if you're sending emails with info then PM me too please! If not, no biggie.

amazing brew i would love the source too if your giving it out, livethe80s@hotmail.com

Brew looks great bro. I've used pellets a few times, slightly different color, and time consuming. Glad it worked out, again looks great.

Back