Pin probrlem....where to get them in Toronto

Darko

Normally this would be my last issue, and I would always order off the net, which i am planning on anyway, but this is horrible, i have been to over 4 pharmacies and have not been able to fine one with anything but insulin pins. Any TO guys know where to get them in the GTA area ???

This is such a stupid problem i never had this problem back on the east coast

which pharmacies did you go to? i live on the U.S. border across from new brunswick and i got them at a pharmacy called "Jean Cotour" or something, i don't know much about canadian businesses so i'm not sure if thats just local or if they have it in TO.

Use Getpinz, they have a Canadian service now. Also, if you want some pins, just call a pharmacy and ask them to order you the sizes you need. Every pharmacy that I have been to only carry slin pins and you have to order anything bigger.

I had issues finding my 25g's aswell,try pharmacy's that are in doctors offices,they usually have the best stuff,all I can find at shoppers is 21g,sometimes 23

thanks guys, looks like i am not going to be starting my cycle as soon as i had hopped, i may try some downtown the area might be more suited for it...if not i will have to order asap.

Have you gone to Shopper's Drugmart? I've bought them (and slin for that matter) at a # of their different stores. The also have "homecare" stores that you can get 18g pins for drawing but you have to buy a full box.

Darko said:
thanks guys, looks like i am not going to be starting my cycle as soon as i had hopped, i may try some downtown the area might be more suited for it...if not i will have to order asap.

Ordering stuff online helps to support these boards...

Yeah man...most drug stores will carry slin pins. I've been to Shopper's Drug Mart and Pharmaplus downtown and they both carry them. It's the regular size pins that are harder to get.

slin are usually the most common syringes you can find. If worse comes to worse just order from GPZ.

Back