Pinnacle getting Bashed On?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown21

I am banned!
Why are so many people on other threads bashing on Pinn? They are a great lab. Everything that i have ever got from them is G2G!!!! I dont see why anyone would have a reason to say bad things about them. When there is nothing wrong with pinn.

It can be online dealing wars, , it happens all the time
basically, my lab is better than yours type of attacks

Wondering the same thing....never done the online thing due to wondering about how safe it is. Also wondering if Pinn's rep is still good with quality, etc?

This is the only board i know of that pushes pinnacle so hard. If you want the best review and overall picture of pinnacle you cant just look on this board its all one sided. You have guys like pinnhead, and all these other people pushing and pushing pinnacle and claiming all there gear is miracle its just stupid. You have tons of newbies on this board getting there first cycle from pinn and now they push pinnacle. I was just on another board where people are complaining of bad PIP and claiming the tren A is a underdosed, this is coming from veterans. Anyways i dont really have a problem with pinnacle i just think there are so many better sources.

YOU CANNOT GET A CLEAR PICTURE AND REVIEW OF PINNACLE GEAR ON THIS BOARD.

Why are so many people on other threads bashing on Pinn? They are a great lab. Everything that i have ever got from them is G2G!!!! I dont see why anyone would have a reason to say bad things about them. When there is nothing wrong with pinn.

Probably because of the prices.. Pinn is G2G.

People don't know how to keep a source to themselves. I'm so tired of these threads popping up over and over and over again. I'm sure pinn is good but there are a million other sources out there too.

the fact that pinn is so out there could keep the lot of people away... usually when a source is forced down peoples throats it makes people very weary

Bro Pin likes the attention. They LOve the ATTENTION. Pretty much everyone knows about pinn. Its no secret.

Too many haters out there and specially on other boards, there is no problems with Pinn, quality, service, ETA etc... Some guys don`t like that Pinn is so popular and they just hate them cause theyr "labs" or sources don`nt get even close to Pinn quality. Sometimes when a lab is like Pinn others want their biz is just like in any other biz out there.

When quality and taking care of bros is #1 priority prestige and respect comes up from the costumers....

Yes is true there are other sources out there but for one simple reason Pinn is so popular!!!!!

Pinnacle's legit. Dealt with them many times and haven't been dissapointed any time. It's your decision though. There's plenty other sources out there. Very few I trust though and pinnacle is on that list.

ok so those of you who are new to this. MOST boards have sponsors. For this site, RUI and from what it looks like pinn and aml. (all three companies are very reputable btw but thats besides the point). Other boards will 'bash' other boards sponsors simply for competition in a tight market.

With that being said, i find it hard to believe pinnacle who started with great quality will lower their standards at this stage in the game after ensuring their place in the black market.

bottom line: always look for the motive behind anything

they just hate them cause theyr "labs" or sources don`nt get even close to Pinn quality.

Yes is true there are other sources out there but for one simple reason Pinn is so popular!!!!!

Here we go again with another joeblow thinking pinnacle has magical/superior gear and no lab can match pinnacle= laughable

First i know the raws pinnacle uses and pinnacle is not the only lab that uses those same exact raws!!!! Pinnacle is just another public lab, the great labs i know are private and thats because they have great gear and have built a customer base that allows them to stay private forever. No newbies, just guys that know great gear bc we've used it all, and will be life time customers bc of quality, security and most of all a actual friendship with the guys who supply us. Pinnacle is not that, clearly.

Another thing, where is pinnacle so popular besides this board????

Pinn's Tren is awesome. Already did 2 cycles (6 weeks each) and the effects were awesome! Got strong as hell and fat loss at the same time. His Anavar (var) (i used 75 mg /day) was also awesome and I got some additional size. The stuff is legit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back